• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Hamie said:

Depends if it's actually gone for good.

We all know that it'll just be changed to focus solely on Rangers fans.  

That’s the only worry, you can just imagine Wee Nic and her fenian pals sitting working out how to change it to Anti Faux Irish and Kafflick bill 

26 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

World has gone pc daft. They will repeal it and replace it with a Bill that covers every aspect of your life, not just football.

There already is something that covers every aspect of your life. Its called the law. This is why the OBFA is such a nonsense. If someone is acting outside of the law then they should be dealt with accordingly. There should not be additional laws and punishment just because folk are going to a football match. The SNP have been embarrassed over this (although it has taken longer than it should have) and I doubt even they will try to replace it with another of their medieval ideas 

Voted yes as I don't believe it should've been introduced in the first place however you just know that they'll try to bring in legislation which is essentially the same but with that lots stuff being termed as political.

It says it all that the mhanks initially supported the bit but have been the most vocal in having it repealed.

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

That’s the only worry, you can just imagine Wee Nic and her fenian pals sitting working out how to change it to Anti Faux Irish and Kafflick bill 

No doubt they'd love to do that but there must be barriers against that sort of things these days with human rights, discrimination laws etc?

Not that I'd rule anything out

Should change it to the OBAF&R act.

I want fat, balding, middle classed rubgy fans jailed for singing.

And their husbands too.

Seriously though, it should be repealed as it descriminates against football supporters and Bears in particular.

In two minds over this one. Have voted yes as its a ridiculous law designed to target a certain section of society and Rangers fans in particular. The fact it purely targets football fans and is to protect against "anti Irish and anti catholic" sectarianism is morally and surely legally corrupt. The bit that makes me unsure is that there is a reason that celtic fans are wanting it repealed now, and they are the most self serving fans in the country. More of them are getting done and they don't like it. And, I do believe the snpira will try and replace it with a more specific act that will make it harder for us to celebrate our culture, and will give the poor impoverished east side fans free reign to sing all the hate songs they want. 

4 hours ago, bgally said:

No, just for the reason that they scummy cunts from the east want it stopped.It's never been fair but because some of they cunts have been done they want it repealed...fuck them

Look at you trying to be all staunch. Thats a fucking daft statement,football fans as a whole should be completely against this fucking disgrace of a law. Lifted for singing songs at a game of football,its pathetic. Theres an element of football fans in this country,and i include our own in this as well,who need to get a fucking grip and stop lookong for reasons to be all offended because some other fans sung some words that hurt their precious wee feelings or typed some words on the internet. Its pathetic and embarrassing.

1 minute ago, Sket said:

Look at you trying to be all staunch. Thats a fucking daft statement,football fans as a whole should be completely against this fucking disgrace of a law. Lifted for singing songs at a game of football,its pathetic. Theres an elememt of football fans in this country,and i include in this as well,who need to get a fucking grip and stop lookong for reasons to be all offended because some other fans sung some words that hirt their precious wee feelings or typed some words on the internet. Its pathetic and embarrassing.

and a breach of a peace should also be repealed ?

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

and a breach of a peace should also be repealed ?

If that breach of the peace is for singing at the football or posting words online that are all so traumatising for the snowflakes out there then aye because its a fucking shambles.

7 hours ago, feda16 said:

Mad you can be lifted for having a swally at the football 

This is another lot of shite and ckear evidence of discrimination against football fans. It doesnt happen with the rugby so why is it ok for one and not the other?

4 minutes ago, Sket said:

If that breach of the peace is for singing at the football or posting words online that are all so traumatising for the snowflakes out there then aye because its a fucking shambles.

A breach was always jailing people at the game and in reality, it’s not getting repealed anytime soon