Barry Ferguson on Naisthmith

I see Barry Ferguson has had his say on Naismith going to hearts , saying what great business they've done and how he cant believe that we never went for him. He makes the point that from a football point of view it would've made perfect football sense, which you probably could argue one way or the other. He then goes on to say that he hopes the reason that we never went for him wasnt because of how he left, how he was within his rights, again something you could maybe argue. He completely, probably wilfully, ignores the real reason many wouldn't want him back though, that being theĀ  infamous press conference. He may regard that as something that Naismith had to do at the time. I don't really want to drag up the Naismith issue yet again but to me it more highlights the way players just don't seem to get it in the same way supporters do. To most of them its just a job, they may want to see their old clubs do well but that's as far as it goes.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just skim read the article Ferguson is a piece of work making excuses for that press conference saying itā€™s Cos he was passionate about his club after Whyte running it into the groundĀ 

shouldnā€™t have expected a wee prick that walked out on us after Copenhagen, married into one of the biggest taig families in Scotland, has Neil Lennon as his best mate and says winning the league cup with Birmingham his greatest achievement to understand anything about passion when it comes to RangersĀ 

angry just reading that article little cock sucker he isĀ 

Neither of them have anything to do with Rangers anymore. I'm happy for it to stay that way (and I'll include Boyd in that).Ā Scottish papers having a go at us daily now. They dont like our bids when we try to sign a player, and they dont like it when we dont bid for players. We're damned if we do and were damned if we dont.

We're going about our business in a way that suits us and most of the support appear happy with it. Thats all that matters.

22 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Just skim read the article Ferguson is a piece of work making excuses for that press conference saying itā€™s Cos he was passionate about his club after Whyte running it into the groundĀ 

shouldnā€™t have expected a wee prick that walked out on us after Copenhagen, married into one of the biggest taig families in Scotland, has Neil Lennon as his best mate and says winning the league cup with Birmingham his greatest achievement to understand anything about passion when it comes to RangersĀ 

angry just reading that article little cock sucker he isĀ 

Bang on.Ā 

To add to that, heā€™s played what, 3 games in 2 seasons or something?Ā 

Watch him get injured within 5 games at Hearts.

4 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Why the fuck would we?Ā 

If we wanted to sign him he'd be here and not at Tynecastle.Ā 

We will sign if he comes up and proves he still has it imo. I'd go as far to say this hearts move is designed to show us he has nothing else.

Ā