Tav

Lloyd

1 minute ago, TT blueteen said:

There is obviously something getting missed in my translation here, I rate Tav as a player, pacy, strong, excellent energy levels, capable of good crossing and scoring.

I simply do not rate him as a RB, my reasons being he is poor defensively and that is the main requisite of a RB. His concentration fails him too many times, allowing opposition to shake him off without much effort due to his poor positional sense costing us many goals.

It is a major concern a recognised winger  is expected to cover our RB due to his tendency to prefer playing in advanced positions, if this happened a few times during the course of a game then fine, as situations arise which means the right wing back is the favoured option, but for this to be the norm doesn't sit well with me.

Who’s better in his position in the Scottish Premiership then? 

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, TT blueteen said:

There is obviously something getting missed in my translation here, I rate Tav as a player, pacy, strong, excellent energy levels, capable of good crossing and scoring.

I simply do not rate him as a RB, my reasons being he is poor defensively and that is the main requisite of a RB. His concentration fails him too many times, allowing opposition to shake him off without much effort due to his poor positional sense costing us many goals.

It is a major concern a recognised winger  is expected to cover our RB due to his tendency to prefer playing in advanced positions, if this happened a few times during the course of a game then fine, as situations arise which means the right wing back is the favoured option, but for this to be the norm doesn't sit well with me.

Name me a better RB in the SPL? 

45 minutes ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

Who’s better in his position in the Scottish Premiership then? 

7 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Name me a better RB in the SPL? 

Imo all of them, I prefer my RB's strength to be his defensive abilities, Tav is a poor defender that's why I don't rate him as a RB.

awaits in anticipation of the shallow get to fuck taig replies because I don't share the same opinion.

2 minutes ago, TT blueteen said:

Imo all of them, I prefer my RB's strength to be his defensive abilities, Tav is a poor defender that's why I don't rate him as a RB.

awaits in anticipation of the shallow get to fuck taig replies because I don't share the same opinion.

Nope, no shallow replies.

Answer the question - you said you cant believe that some people rate Tav as the best RB in the league - quote/unquote - who is a better RB? Stop avoiding this question and answer it. 

Please dont tell me ive wasted money on this popcorn

11 minutes ago, TT blueteen said:

You been sniffing glue?

17 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Nope, no shallow replies.

Answer the question - you said you cant believe that some people rate Tav as the best RB in the league - quote/unquote - who is a better RB? Stop avoiding this question and answer it. 

Please dont tell me ive wasted money on this popcorn

I DONT RATE HIM AS A RIGHT BACK AS HE IS POOR DEFENSIVELY , therefore in answer to your question I rate him only as an attack minded player so he would be my lowest ranked RB in the league does that clear up any misunderstanding.

27 minutes ago, TT blueteen said:

:lol:

and no fucking wonder. 

I DONT RATE HIM AS A RIGHT BACK AS HE IS POOR DEFENSIVELY , therefore in answer to your question I rate him only as an attack minded player so he would be my lowest ranked RB in the league does that clear up any misunderstanding.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: 

31 minutes ago, TT blueteen said:

Get to fuck taig. 

4 minutes ago, TT blueteen said:

Did you watch the celtic game ? He pissed all over Sinclair. Is that why you're so upset ?

Fanny

5 minutes ago, yermaw145 said:

Did you watch the celtic game ? He pissed all over Sinclair. Is that why you're so upset ?

Fanny

Ffs highlighting 1 game to justify your post, have you seen the numerous goals he has been the cause of this season cause he is fucking rank rotten defender ? 

Knobhead.

Ffs highlighting 1 game to justify your post, have you seen the numerous goals he has been the cause of this season cause he is fucking rank rotten defender ? 

Knobhead.

I haven't seen those, no.

32 minutes ago, TT blueteen said:

The only thing that clears up is that you’re rheeking 

Archived