Tav

Lloyd

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, TT blueteen said:

Because I don't wear blinkers whilst watching football matches, am I only supposed to recognise the abilities of Rangers players ?

You’re either an idiot, or a very poor troll. 

24 minutes ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

You’re either an idiot, or a very poor troll. 

Oh excuse me for being a idiot or troll, just because my opinion of Tav doesn't comply with yours, go take a fuck to yourself.

8 minutes ago, TT blueteen said:

Oh excuse me for being a idiot or troll, just because my opinion of Tav doesn't comply with yours, go take a fuck to yourself.

Everyone’s entitled to their opinion. But when your opinion is pretty much the polar opposite of common sense, you have to expect to be called out as either a moron or a nappy ripper. 

2 minutes ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

Everyone’s entitled to their opinion. But when your opinion is pretty much the polar opposite of common sense, you have to expect to be called out as either a moron or a nappy ripper. 

So you think Tav is a good defender ?

16 minutes ago, TT blueteen said:

He is showing improvement in defending. I think he will get better as the experience comes. His attacking play is also getting better which was already the best for a full back in Scotland.

33 minutes ago, TT blueteen said:

I think he’s improved that side of his game immensely this season and very rarely makes mistakes that cost us goals anymore. Could he be better? Of course. But his defensive improvement added to his consistent attacking threat means he’s by far and away the best right back in the league. 

1 hour ago, TT blueteen said:

The relevant part of your post is he's not a defender, he's an attacking fullback. I am fully in agreement with that.

My issue and I don't know how it's failing to be seen as my point of view and no one needs to agree with me , but my own preference is for someone who is listed as a fullback their primary role/ remit is to defend, is exactly that, now, and again I shall state this is my opinion only, but for me Tav lacks defensive nous and I find his weakness in that department affects the sides balance.

Going forward Tav is in my mind the best fullback in Scotland but defensively I do not rate him.Because I am critical of that aspect of his play however I have been subjected to some abusive and crass replies, I'm a big boy and can take the abuse, what I will never stop doing is forming my own opinion of a player and never be swayed to alter it by the hordes.

Going forward he’s the best in Scotland, and is about average at defending, but you rate every other fullback in Scotland ahead of him (including Ricky Foster and that cunt from Motherwell with the combover)? 

:lol: 

Time to log out crackpot. 

Tav and the rest of our defense for a number of seasons have been put under more pressure than necessary due to us having a midfield who would be bullied by a team from the LGBTQ community.    It is no coincidence that Tav is seen as improving in his defensive duties now he has Candeias playing in front of him.

So Tav, great pushing forward, improving in his defensive duties and nowhere near as bad as some would have you believe.   

16 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Going forward he’s the best in Scotland, and is about average at defending, but you rate every other fullback in Scotland ahead of him (including Ricky Foster and that cunt from Motherwell with the combover)? 

:lol: 

Time to log out crackpot. 

I don't rate him in anyway as a defender so stop making up shit.As I view a fullbacks priority to be good defensively, so with that in mind I rank Tav very lowly in comparison to other fullbacks, ( including Foster and the Motherwell player).

Is it fucking wrong to expect a defender to be good at defending ?

1 minute ago, TT blueteen said:

I don't rate him in anyway as a defender so stop making up shit.As I view a fullbacks priority to be good defensively, so with that in mind I rank Tav very lowly in comparison to other fullbacks, ( including Foster and the Motherwell player).

Is it fucking wrong to expect a defender to be good at defending ?

I’m not making anything up. 

You ranked Tav as worse than every other full back in Scotland. Means you know fuck all about football and are a terrible judge of player.

Keep digging though...

:digging:

7 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I’m not making anything up. 

You ranked Tav as worse than every other full back in Scotland. Means you know fuck all about football and are a terrible judge of player.

Keep digging though...

:digging:

Aye ok Ally, I know a good defender when I see one and Tav isnt.

That imo means I would be hypocritical if I was to rank him higher than any other fullback who are adequate defensively.I form an opinion and though it's open to change if a player improves, Tav has been our RB for 2 and a half seasons now and I haven't noticed any improvement. I don't change my opinion of players on a game to game basis depending on results we achieve as many posters on here do.

Just now, TT blueteen said:

Aye ok Ally, I know a good defender when I see one and Tav isnt.

That imo means I would be hypocritical if I was to rank him higher than any other fullback who are adequate defensively.I form an opinion and though it's open to change if a player improves, Tav has been our RB for 2 and a half seasons now and I haven't noticed any improvement. I don't change my opinion of players on a game to game basis depending on results we achieve as many posters on here do.

Not very fucking perceptive then are you? 

2 hours ago, TT blueteen said:

The relevant part of your post is he's not a defender, he's an attacking fullback. I am fully in agreement with that.

My issue and I don't know how it's failing to be seen as my point of view and no one needs to agree with me , but my own preference is for someone who is listed as a fullback their primary role/ remit is to defend, is exactly that, now, and again I shall state this is my opinion only, but for me Tav lacks defensive nous and I find his weakness in that department affects the sides balance.

Going forward Tav is in my mind the best fullback in Scotland but defensively I do not rate him.Because I am critical of that aspect of his play however I have been subjected to some abusive and crass replies, I'm a big boy and can take the abuse, what I will never stop doing is forming my own opinion of a player and never be swayed to alter it by the hordes.

The best attacking fullback in the league but overall you rate him as the worst RB in the league....??

12 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Not very fucking perceptive then are you? 

I can count 5 goals off the top of my head that I lay the blame at Tavs feet since Murty took temporary charge, if you deem that as improvement over 2.5 years that's your perogative. I clearly do not share that viewpoint.

Just now, TT blueteen said:

I can count 5 goals off the top of my head that I lay the blame at Tavs feet since Murty took temporary charge, if you deem that as improvement over 2.5 years that's your perogative. I clearly do not share that viewpoint.

Let’s hear them... 

Tav is culpable for some goals this season. But for every goal he has created/scored 4 or 5 in return. 

That makes him valuable but TT doesnt want that to be the case - mmmmmmmmm!

I'm going to stick my neck out and say TT stands for Tarrier Twat or maybe Total Taig

Archived