Tav

Lloyd

27 minutes ago, TT blueteen said:

Made up shite, where did I say that, the guy is a defensive liability and causes more goals than anyone.

But it's ok I get it, I don't rate him, the bulk on here seem to adore him and think the sun shines from his anus, it appears as though my standards of what equates to a good fullback differ from the majority, you can all have Tav, whilst I shall prefer Numan, Hutton, Stevens, Greig etc etc etc.

:lol:

You're an idiot 

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 20/01/2018 at 05:34, TT blueteen said:

Our fans are such a fickle bunch, so much joy at Tav tweeting he isn't leaving, I don't get it, a right back whose defensive qualities are ahem questionable, also his culpability to leave us short handed at the back with his attacking flair often seeing him caught out of position.

The same fans blast Kenny Millar for drifting all over the park in his efforts to influence games.Im not defending Miller just pointing out the strange support of Tav who is equally culpable of having the same faults Kenny has but recieves nowhere near the treatment Miller has.

Fucking Ahem. What a cunt.

1 hour ago, TT blueteen said:

Made up shite, where did I say that, the guy is a defensive liability and causes more goals than anyone.

But it's ok I get it, I don't rate him, the bulk on here seem to adore him and think the sun shines from his anus, it appears as though my standards of what equates to a good fullback differ from the majority, you can all have Tav, whilst I shall prefer Numan, Hutton, Stevens, Greig etc etc etc.

Does every other poster disagreeing with you not tell you something?

8 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

I think you'll find it's the use of ahem that "made me spit the dummy out". 

If ahem offends you in the context I have used it, you are a shallow cunt. I wish I had a ignore option to block cunts like you.

35 minutes ago, TT blueteen said:

☹️☹️☹️ incapable of debating points I made in a post so lazy calls me a cunt ??? fucking imbecile.

To be fair it would help if you could spell some of our players names correctly and use capitals. 

Good use of the Queen’s English will get you far on here. 

40 minutes ago, TT blueteen said:

☹️☹️☹️ incapable of debating points I made in a post so lazy calls me a cunt ??? fucking imbecile.

9 minutes ago, TT blueteen said:

If ahem offends you in the context I have used it, you are a shallow cunt. I wish I had a ignore option to block cunts like you.

Cunt. 

Archived