**Official Rangers v The Sheep Match Thread**

BlueboyG

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Personally I don't really want him playing for us again. 

Nothing against the guy as id have loved him to have done well as I liked him for us in the championship but he clearly can't make the step up. Even coming on as a sub I feel it would feel like a waste of time 

Same, did a job getting us back up but I think  his time has passed. He may prove us wrong which would be welcome of course but I just can't see it.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fod

Tav   Wilson  Martin   John

Goss   Holt   

Candeias  Cummings  Murphy

Morelos

Wes

Tav.        Martin.     Wilson.     John 

Candeais.     Holt.      Hallday. Murphy

Cummings  Morelos 

Wide midfielders need to track back so it's a midfield 4 not 2.

We get possession and it's about getting it wide either side for Candeais or Murphy to create the chances for our 2 central forwards.

Gutted that the Fraserburgh game has been cancelled but a midweek game under the lights against the sheep will be a good introduction for the new guys. That fact I don't Cummings has trained much if at all means I don't think we will see him or he might get a cameo if we are winning convincingly. Murphy and Martin will play a part I think which means Windass can play in his position. Hopefully Goss plays in beside Holt but I feel it might be Halliday.

Foderingham

Tavernier Martin/Bates Wilson John

Holt Goss/Halliday

Candeias Windass Murphy

Morelos

3-1 Morelos, Murphy and Tav 

I reckon there will be a feel good factor around ibrox on Wednesday, after a successful trip away and a few new faces coming in. Hopefully we can charge on and show a bit of intent to have a much improved second half to the season and a win here would be the perfect way to start. Should be fiery as these ties always are, tight game reckon a win by the odd goal.

Archived