**Official Rangers v The Sheep Match Thread**

BlueboyG

Reckon we might see Cummings played on the right after Murtys comments about him being able to play there and cutting in on his left

Wes

Tav Martin Wilson John

Holt Goss Docherty(hope)

Cummings Morelos Murphy

3 up top go for the jugular put these mutton molesting bastards in their place.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't fancy Cummings as a winger, not sure if we will end up playing him and Morelos though. I think if we play two strikers and the diamond we would see Windass up with Morelos.

Have no idea what I'd do with the options, but something like this could suffice.

Foderingham

Tavernier Martin Wilson John

Jack Goss Holt

Murphy Windass

Morelos.

With Jack seemingly injured it would probably be Goss, Holt & Halliday otherwise Candeias would come in and Windass would play in behind.

Confident of a win here. Think the new lads will give the whole team a boost and the competition for places should see everyone getting serious, go hard or go home time. Got a good feeling about the team at the minute and can hopefully replicate a dominate 90 minute performance winning by a few and looking the far better team (which we should be) although we have had many false dawns of late I have a good feeling about the recruitment. 3-0 or 4-1 to us.

Hopefully he's been working on Alfredo and Cummings as a partnership with Murphy and candeias throwing balls in ...

I've a feeling this could be a hately mccoist again... Cummings in the penalty box while Alfredo picks up deep or bursts his arse around the area 

Just now, Gaffbear said:

Hopefully he's been working on Alfredo and Cummings as a partnership with Murphy and candeias throwing balls in ...

I've a feeling this could be a hately mccoist again... Cummings in the penalty box while Alfredo picks up deep or bursts his arse around the area 

Throwing balls in and bursts his arse :matron::hiboys:

22 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

My only two memories of Halliday I seem to have in my head are his many rolling around moments and his assist he had for hearts against us 

Off the top of my head, my two memories were his cracker against Hibs in the 2-6 game..and his schooling of Scott Brown in the semi final against them. I hope he comes in at some point and shows his quality. Always love a player that is written off proving the haters wrong.

Just now, Falcon Punch said:

Off the top of my head, my two memories were his cracker against Hibs in the 2-6 game..and his schooling of Scott Brown in the semi final against them. I hope he comes in at some point and shows his quality. Always love a player that is written off proving the haters wrong.

I've stated he was good in the championship but hasn't been able to make the step up. Aye but he got lost in Browns pocket every time he came up against him after that and "haters"? Are you 12?

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

I've stated he was good in the championship but hasn't been able to make the step up. Aye but he got lost in Browns pocket every time he came up against him after that and "haters"? Are you 12?

He was also good in the Championship in England, for Boro and Bradford, a far better league than the SPL it's fair to say. Always remember his goal against Chelsea in the FA Cup, utter belter. It's fair to say also that our whole midfield was outdone by celtic most of the time, not just Halliday. Like I said, I hope he goes out there and proves the 'haters' wrong. ;)

31 minutes ago, Falcon Punch said:

He was also good in the Championship in England, for Boro and Bradford, a far better league than the SPL it's fair to say. Always remember his goal against Chelsea in the FA Cup, utter belter. It's fair to say also that our whole midfield was outdone by celtic most of the time, not just Halliday. Like I said, I hope he goes out there and proves the 'haters' wrong. ;)

Released by Bradford after 15 games as a Bradford player, he must really have impressed, the guy is simply not good enough and should have been left in Azerbaijan. 

Archived