**Official Rangers v The Sheep Match Thread**

BlueboyG

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

or he might have missed them as well.  MorelOs is a 21 year old, learning the game, who came from the Finnish league and who in case folk forget actually SCORED.  Murty should have played both of them for 30 minutes.

For those slagging Morelos for missed chances, think McCoist, Boyd and the fact he was actually there to miss them (oh and score).

Not one ball stuck upfield once he went off. 

Just now, siddiqi_drinker said:

or he might have missed them as well.  MorelOs is a 21 year old, learning the game, who came from the Finnish league and who in case folk forget actually SCORED.  Murty should have played both of them for 30 minutes.

For those slagging Morelos for missed chances, think McCoist, Boyd and the fact he was actually there to miss them (oh and score).

probably not, it was an open goal and he almost fresh air swiped at it.

Im aware Morelas is young but his lack of ability in the air is shocking. Looked like he scored his goal with his face ......... not that im complaining, I do like morelas but i was pleased he was subbed he needs to know if he doesnt finish those kind of chances then he is off. The fact he is talking about going down to the EPL in the summer perhaps has my back up but for me he is nowhere near the quality for the EPL.

Great win. Thought everyone contributed well.

We looked tired at the end but not surprising. Makeshift team and Murphy, Martin and Goss have hardly had a game between them in 6 months.

Best performances I have seen from Tav and Foderingham. Holt and Candeias have to be sponsored by Duracell.

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Missed the first half so can only talk about 2nd and for 80mins we controlled the game. Pen decision and scoring it made us take the foot off the gas. Could of cost us massively something we need to improve  on

Well done Rangers

You missed the first half so can only talk about the second but we controlled it for 80 mins? :lol:

Are you awrite?

3 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

probably not, it was an open goal and he almost fresh air swiped at it.

Im aware Morelas is young but his lack of ability in the air is shocking. Looked like he scored his goal with his face ......... not that im complaining, I do like morelas but i was pleased he was subbed he needs to know if he doesnt finish those kind of chances then he is off. The fact he is talking about going down to the EPL in the summer perhaps has my back up but for me he is nowhere near the quality for the EPL.

Almost swiped at it, he headed the the goal!!!

MorelOS, not MorelAS.

Only talk about the EPl was the disruptive taig media and a few on here feeding off the stories

Just now, Rupret said:

He misses the sitters, its like he is training to win the Peter van Vossen old firm miss of the decade,

All strikers miss chances. 

The fact he always pops up in the right position to miss them is the important thing, also the team missed his link up play badly once he went off. 

I would’ve subbed Murphy played Windass out wide and Morelos in the pocket behind Cummings. 

Archived