**Official Rangers v The Sheep Match Thread**

BlueboyG

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Almost swiped at it, he headed the the goal!!!

MorelOS, not MorelAS.

Only talk about the EPl was the disruptive taig media and a few on here feeding off the stories

Im talking about the back post open goal swipe not his goal.......

As I said I like MORELOS, but he needs to start finishing more of his chances and learn to head the ball properly, he has time on his side

anyway not arguing after a good performance :)

12 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

probably not, it was an open goal and he almost fresh air swiped at it.

Im aware Morelas is young but his lack of ability in the air is shocking. Looked like he scored his goal with his face ......... not that im complaining, I do like morelas but i was pleased he was subbed he needs to know if he doesnt finish those kind of chances then he is off. The fact he is talking about going down to the EPL in the summer perhaps has my back up but for me he is nowhere near the quality for the EPL.

If he was already EPL quality we wouldn't have got him in the first place. He's SPL quality and that's what matters just now. He can be erratic but he was cheap, he works hard, he holds it up and he does score. Great signing. 

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

All strikers miss chances. 

The fact he always pops up in the right position to miss them is the important thing, also the team missed his link up play badly once he went off. 

I would’ve subbed Murphy played Windass out wide and Morelos in the pocket behind Cummings. 

so 4-4-1-1 wide, could work well, missed Morelos when he went off

Loved that. We really seem to excel in the bigger games. 

Thought the change to take Morelos off was the wrong one. We started losing our way after that and couldn't keep the ball in the final 3rd. And fuck knows what happened after we got the penalty :lol: Other than Tav & Fod, we just disappeared! 

Think taking Murphy off (needs games) and having Morelos & Cummings up top would have worked better. 

Happy bear tonight though. Great performance, and Tav can father my kids :thumbsup: 

1 minute ago, BigBearButt said:

Im talking about the back post open goal swipe not his goal.......

As I said I like MORELOS, but he needs to start finishing more of his chances and learn to head the ball properly, he has time on his side

anyway not arguing after a good performance :)

No in response to my point about the goal you stated, "probably not, it was an open goal and he almost fresh air swiped at it."

As @Courtyard Bear said in his positioning is great for him to be there in the first place, 21 y-o, the goals will come.

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

Crackin win , thought the referee and linesmen were a fuckin joke all night.........

Yes and we should highlight this publicly when we win. Bad decisions are bad decisions. 

No yellow for a cynical foul and a yellow for a last man foul? 

Oh also it might seem trivial but the ball hit the corner flag in first half and went out for a goal kick but gave a throw in so it kept pressure on our defence. 

2 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Give Murty and Nichol the job full time now and let them kick on the team and get their teeth in the taigs.

This title is there for the taking back Murty with what he needs now and give him no regrets as we take a full tilt at the beggers.

Easy now! One game at a time ?

1 minute ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

No in response to my point about the goal you stated, "probably not, it was an open goal and he almost fresh air swiped at it."

As @Courtyard Bear said in his positioning is great for him to be there in the first place, 21 y-o, the goals will come.

my probably not was aimed at cummings not taking those chances. No need to be so precious. We won.

I slagged the signing of Goss but if he keeps producing those sort of performances then by fuck will I be wrong.

Composure in that position is what we've been lacking for years and also has a cracking left peg on him.

Pass marks for everyone tonight long may it continue!

Archived