**Official Rangers v The Sheep Match Thread**

BlueboyG

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought Goss looked good tonight. Early doors but wasn’t convinced by Martin or Murphy but they haven’t played for a while so will hopefully get better with games. Good result and decent performance. I think it’s a big game on Sunday as these are the games we have really struggled in this season.

thought i was lost in Glasgow earlier lol.

Stopped to ask directions from a big chap in a Rangers scarf ( i assume he was walking to the game ( is it within walking distance from the o2 academy?)).

Driving away i says We are the people mate thanks....got treated to an impromptu version of the billy boys as he walked off down the street   Love it.  :lol:

The fact that we are only level on points with these bums after pumping them 3 times just shows how our absolute failure to treat games against the bottom teams with the same intensity has cost us dearly.

We should be miles ahead of this lot and fighting for the title not second place

If we can play like we did for the first 75/80 minutes last night for the rest of the season we will be nearer first than third, especially if we can get Cummings up to speed and scoring goals to support Morelos

Last night we played well in general and deserved to win but we need to keep our feet on the ground.  We are nowhere near the finished article.  Good wins against Aberdeen previously have been followed by 4 abject performances two of which were rank rotten defeats.  Let us not get carried away.  There were good individual performances last night but at times we went to sleep which could have been costly.  We missed a good chance in the first half and they ran up the park and but for a great save would have scored.  When we went 1 nil up we dozed off and they again nearly scored straight from the centre.  After we went 2 up, the last 15 minutes was a defensive shambles.  We could have lost a goal to any one of about 4 chances.   We seemed to think it was game over and got really sloppy.  

This is not to take away from a good win against one of the better teams in the league but we need to see if Murty can get the squad to follow up that win by decent performances against Ross County and Fraserburgh etc. and keep focused for the 90 minutes.

8 hours ago, gogzy said:

thought i was lost in Glasgow earlier lol.

Stopped to ask directions from a big chap in a Rangers scarf ( i assume he was walking to the game ( is it within walking distance from the o2 academy?)).

Driving away i says We are the people mate thanks....got treated to an impromptu version of the billy boys as he walked off down the street   Love it.  :lol:

We passed the O2 Academy on the way to the game last night.  Looked like some kind of Goth band playing judging by the way the youth of today in the queue were dressed.     A worrying number of overweight young people there.  They should take up football and watch the Rangers.

Excellent result and performance last night. I thought stand outs were Wes Tav Holt Candeias with the rest of the team puting in a decent shift. So good to see us battling all over the pitch and fighting for every ball. If we had taken all our chances woulda hammered them saying that they had some unbelievable misses... Roll on DIngwall for the Sunday sesh fuckin yasssssssssssssssssssssss :Fod: 

3 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

We passed the O2 Academy on the way to the game last night.  Looked like some kind of Goth band playing judging by the way the youth of today in the queue were dressed.     A worrying number of overweight young people there.  They should take up football and watch the Rangers.

yeah it was a band like that.  You might have walked right past me.

Archived