**Official Rangers v The Sheep Match Thread**

BlueboyG

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

If we go with a diamond wouldn't surprise me if we go Martin & Bates at CH with Wilson sitting in front of the defence.

Why would Halliday get anywhere near a start against Aberdeen? He's not played a competitive 90 minutes for how long?

Why would Wilson be in midfield?

There's more chance of Halliday playing than Wilson playing in midfield.

4 minutes ago, JC10 said:

How much were tickets for this? Was telling a couple of French boys on my course to go but they were claiming  it was £40, thought it would have been £25 ish.

It's around that price for the middle Club Deck and Main Stand Front areas IIRC.

Has Cummings not had a virus recently?

Might depend on how quickly that's cleared up as to whether he's going to be ready to be involved from the start.

Not sure I'd start him anyway. Useful sub on this occasion. 

Fod

Tav       Martin        Wilson         John

Holt       Goss

Candeias      Windass        Murphy

Morelos

40 minutes ago, JC10 said:

How much were tickets for this? Was telling a couple of French boys on my course to go but they were claiming  it was £40, thought it would have been £25 ish.

The cheapest tickets will probably be around that in the Broomy and such, rising in stages to 40ish in the bits near the centre circle.

4 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I'l be honest I'm not looking forward to this because we are usually woeful after any kind of break. I think it'll be a 0-0 draw sadly. Happy to be wrong though 

I'm the same. Before the 3-0 game I was dreading it thinking we would get beat, due to the 2 loses leading up to it. 

Now, despite us looking good against the Southern Americans, and the taigs, I think Jack and McCrorie being out will make it a completely different game to the last at Ibrox. Both were the difference that game imo

Will be a difficult test on Wednesday and Aberdeen will be right up for it looking to save a little face, hope Murty has them up to speed and able to match if not better Aberdeens intensity. The recent McInnes saga will add another bit of tension to the game.

Think the lineup will highly likely be as follows.

Wes

Tav, Martin, Wilson, John

Holt, Goss

Candeias, Windass, Murphy

Morelos

No doubt we will get a glimpse of Cummings, hopefully if things are going to plan.

2-1 Rangers.

Fod

Tav             Martin       Wilson       John

Halliday       Holt

Candias         Windass           Murphy

Morelos

Cant see him throwing Goss and Cummings in to this as early

2 hours ago, Inigo said:

Has Cummings not had a virus recently?

Might depend on how quickly that's cleared up as to whether he's going to be ready to be involved from the start.

Not sure I'd start him anyway. Useful sub on this occasion. 

Fod

Tav       Martin        Wilson         John

Holt       Goss

Candeias      Windass        Murphy

Morelos

That would be my team.

I am confident Cummings will establish himself as a first choice player but I think this would be a good game for him to be introduced from the bench. Lacking a bit of bite in midfield without McCrorie and Jack which I think would have made me more confident in us playing both Morelos and Cummings up top.

Looking forward to seeing Goss in action, hopeful he might prove to be a shrewd piece of business.

Obviously Goss is a ball player but hope we go pretty direct tomorrow, not sure we'll be able to play through them that easily, hopefully they try and press us and leave space in the channels for Morelos, Murphy and Candeias/Windass to run in behind

Missing Jack, Dorrans and McCrorie is a huge blow

Archived