Hearts Hibs

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

There’s far easier games we could get. They’re now unbeaten in 10 games at tynecastle including beating the tarriers.

Especially with that wee rat cunt Naismith in the team.

Naismith is terrible, did you see the game today? He is slow as fuck at plays more in midfield now because his legs have gone.

I'm not sure why anyone would fear them if they watched that today, they are a woeful side.

We have added Murphy and Cummings, both of those players are better than anything they have in attack never mind Morelos.

5 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Naismith is terrible, did you see the game today? He is slow as fuck at plays more in midfield now because his legs have gone.

I'm not sure why anyone would fear them if they watched that today, they are a woeful side.

We have added Murphy and Cummings, both of those players are better than anything they have in attack never mind Morelos.

It's a fixture that's good to miss. 

No doubt about it. Their defence haven't conceded in 7 games, including two games against the diet tarriers and one against the actual tarriers.

Absolutely mad if you don't think it's a good tie to miss. 

8 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Aye mate watched the full game. They were the better side of a very shite game, but Hibs hardly kicked a baw in th second half. I didn’t say Hearts are a good side but they are difficult to beat at the moment. I’d easily fancy us to do them at Ibrox.

They’ve not conceded a goal in over 10 hours now.

6 minutes ago, ben51 said:

No doubt about it. Their defence haven't conceded in 7 games, including two games against the diet tarriers and one against the actual tarriers.

It's not just down to the move from Murrayfield back to Tynecastle but I think that's a big factor in their turn round in form.

7 minutes ago, Hoss said:

He's one of the best young talents in Scotland, will most likely improve and is already being touted for a move down south. 

That's why I said he's overrated. When he's not given space to work in he's anonymous. 

13 minutes ago, ben51 said:

I don't but then I don't fear the wee teams.

No tie other than the tims concerns me in the cups because our current squad is miles ahead of anyone else's bar the taigs. If we can't beat them then we won' win the cup 

I want to play Hearts, I detest them and their rat bag players. I have no concerns we would turn them over, we have turned a corner and brought in better players than we had previously. Certainly better than anything anyone else in Scotland has had.

Mad if you like 

13 minutes ago, Hoss said:

He's one of the best young talents in Scotland, will most likely improve and is already being touted for a move down south. 

I don't think he is all that, he had one good game against the taigs and everyone was raving about him. He's been fairly invisible since 

32 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

I watched it and he’s went full kenny miller mode drops to deep and has lost that bit of pace.

even losing most headers to fuck nut McGregor.

3 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

I watched it and he’s went full kenny miller mode drops to deep and has lost that bit of pace.

even losing most headers to fuck nut McGregor.

He's a completely different player now, without the energy and pace he's nothing special at all.

Bang average 

18 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

I don't but then I don't fear the wee teams.

No tie other than the tims concerns me in the cups because our current squad is miles ahead of anyone else's bar the taigs. If we can't beat them then we won' win the cup 

I want to play Hearts, I detest them and their rat bag players. I have no concerns we would turn them over, we have turned a corner and brought in better players than we had previously. Certainly better than anything anyone else in Scotland has had.

Mad if you like 

I wish I had your positivity. 

But lately Rangers have built my hopes up only to be taken down a notch or two. 

One game at a time, especially with Murty in charge. The easier game the better. 

Hahahaha! Did the wee yellateeth cunt not state that his team were the 2nd best team in Scotland a few weeks ago, not to mention countless crass, arrogant, pathetic statements through his whole playing and managerial career! What a deluded wee man.

Levein showed his delight at the final whistle and admitted: “It’s a MASSIVE win for us.

“The longer the run goes on, the more difficult it becomes and the more steely Hibs become when they’re protecting something.

“We needed to break it and break it as quickly as possible and that today was relief.

“I don’t like this idea that Hibs were gaining any sort of momentum and I want to try to restore the natural order of things.

“We’ve stopped the run that Hibs had, we’ve gone through to the next round and we feel good about it.

“I think we deserved to win and that’s important as well.

“I say it every week but I thought Harry Cochrane was out of this world.

“He was fantastic in this match, considering the nature of it.”

But Hibees boss Lennon was furious with Levein’s comments and hit back: “What does that mean, restoring the natural order?

“I don’t understand that. What is the natural order? Is it Hearts beating Hibs every time?

“It’s just a crock of c***, it’s pretty poor.

“It’s a pretty poor statement to make and I think it’s disrespectful to my club, and my players and me.

“And we have got two more games to come so we will see if the natural order is restored then.

“That’s not good. I don’t know what he means by it but they have not won in nine, this is my first defeat in five, we also should have won the league game here and they got lucky.

“There’s a lack of humility in that statement. I don’t think I have ever made a statement like that.”

3 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Hahahaha! Did the wee yellateeth cunt not state that his team were the 2nd best team in Scotland a few weeks ago, not to mention countless crass, arrogant, pathetic statements through his whole playing and managerial career! What a deluded wee man.

Levein showed his delight at the final whistle and admitted: “It’s a MASSIVE win for us.

“The longer the run goes on, the more difficult it becomes and the more steely Hibs become when they’re protecting something.

“We needed to break it and break it as quickly as possible and that today was relief.

“I don’t like this idea that Hibs were gaining any sort of momentum and I want to try to restore the natural order of things.

“We’ve stopped the run that Hibs had, we’ve gone through to the next round and we feel good about it.

“I think we deserved to win and that’s important as well.

“I say it every week but I thought Harry Cochrane was out of this world.

“He was fantastic in this match, considering the nature of it.”

But Hibees boss Lennon was furious with Levein’s comments and hit back: “What does that mean, restoring the natural order?

“I don’t understand that. What is the natural order? Is it Hearts beating Hibs every time?

“It’s just a crock of c***, it’s pretty poor.

“It’s a pretty poor statement to make and I think it’s disrespectful to my club, and my players and me.

“And we have got two more games to come so we will see if the natural order is restored then.

“That’s not good. I don’t know what he means by it but they have not won in nine, this is my first defeat in five, we also should have won the league game here and they got lucky.

“There’s a lack of humility in that statement. I don’t think I have ever made a statement like that.”

IMG_4202.JPG

10 hours ago, cr3_bear said:

Hibs really are just a small celtic. Same chip on the shoulder outlook with an inferiority complex to match.

It's a Catholic thing, I think, mate.

Never admit defeat! 

Claim your opponent's a cheat!

Blame everyone else for your troubles! It's always someone else's fault! ??