Bet365 paid out on man city

Gaffbear

It would require a monumental collapse from Man City not to win this League and whilst I hope I'm not jinxing it.. That won't happen..Pep and the players are aware of what's required and the chasing pack will continue to drop points. Bet365 are not going to end up like BetFred did when he paid out early..

14 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

It would require a monumental collapse from Man City not to win this League and whilst I hope I'm not jinxing it.. That won't happen..Pep and the players are aware of what's required and the chasing pack will continue to drop points. Bet365 are not going to end up like BetFred did when he paid out early..

The games against Gillingham, at Wembley, in the League 1 playoff final, penalty shoot out, where we were winning, then losing, then winning, then Weaver saved their last 2 spot kicks to give us the win. Then the QPR title winning game, where the last few minutes were agony, then ecstasy, are still fresh in my memory to take anything for granted regarding City.

However this season ends, it won't be plain sailing, that's for sure, City don't do things the easy way. ??

Paddy Power generally pay out early on some of these markets. 

Makes sense, really. Likeihood is they’ll have to pay it out regardless, and the risk that they will have to pay out on two winners is less than the free advertising they get when these things hit the paper.

In 2008 they paid out on Stoke going down after one game.

On 24/01/2018 at 07:05, Creampuff said:

Paddy Power generally pay out early on some of these markets. 

Makes sense, really. Likeihood is they’ll have to pay it out regardless, and the risk that they will have to pay out on two winners is less than the free advertising they get when these things hit the paper.

In 2008 they paid out on Stoke going down after one game.

They paid out on The taigs to lose 6-0 vs Astana before the game even started for a laugh, only two folk put bets on it at 500/1