Naismith Showing Us What We've Missed

I think today, despite his lack of match fitness, his quality shone through. 

He's far too good for Hearts and we should have snapped him up.

On another note, Berra was like an absolute rock. He battled for everything and showed leadership qualities I never thought he had.

He would have been a far better signing than the overpaid Alves every day of the week that ends in a Y.

Two experience international players right there that would walk into our starting eleven and we  missed them both.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, KingKennyMiller said:

I think today, despite his lack of match fitness, his quality shone through. 

He's far too good for Hearts and we should have snapped him up.

On another note, Berra was like an absolute rock. He battled for everything and showed leadership qualities I never thought he had.

He would have been a far better signing than the overpaid Alves every day of the week that ends in a Y.

Two experience international players right there that would walk into our starting eleven and we  missed them both.

Are you actually Kenny? Sound a lot like him. Get this Judas loving shit tae fuck!

Hahahaha 

He was fucking mince, some folk will post anything to try to back up their shit bag attitude wanting him back 

Honest to fuck what were you watching ya trumpet? He was playing in midfield because his fenian knees couldn't keep up with the attack 

I know I am not the only one who thought he looked very average today? either way... we did not want him.  He's at a pronvcial club now for a reason.

Had he not made a c**t of himself in 2012 then he may well have ended up back at us like a Foster and Wilson.... but to be totally honest he is not the player he was before.  All that being said he is a good player for Hearts to have.  Cannot argue that.