Naismith Showing Us What We've Missed

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, KingKennyMiller said:

Still undecided.

Used to be a right laugh on here with guys like Jimbo, Gunslinger Compton, Ben and Papa and your good self

It's got very intimidating and I'm a wee bit scared of all these keyboard warriors.

Fuck you've been a taig in disguise for that long? How many usernames? Sad as fuck.

15 minutes ago, KingKennyMiller said:

He made a howling cunt of it and has held his hands up.

Everyone deserves a second chance - even Naismith.

Aye when it suited him and he wanted to come back. Fuck him hopefully his knee implodes again like it did at Pittodrie 7 years ago.

Thread doesn’t derserve 4 pages fs whether he played well or not is irrelevant he fucked us over along with most of Scottish football when we were at our lowest point and deserves nothing more than to be rotting on hearts injury table with Anne budge putting a thermometer up his arse 

Wrong part of the forum to be discussed as he no longer plays for us.

However, like I stated on the Hearts Hibs  match thread, SN is too good for Hearts. The game was shite today but he did very well and showed his class with his movement and passing. Those who hate him have clouded judgement and will never praise him again which I can understand.

He has apologised so we move on. However, if he does well until the end of the season, then he should be signed. I would play him any day over Windass when we need someone off the strikers. He would be a natural replacement for Miller.

Him behind Morelos and Cummings with Murphy on the wing would make us strong.

I get why people would never want him back but I believe having him would bring us closer to 55 than not.

Miller playing for the paedos is worse in my opinion than what Naismith did. I forgave Miller and I'm sure after Naismith gets stuck in and works with the team, he would be a really good fit.

He has the experience of smashing the taigs and knows how to win a league.

If he does shite at hearts then we wont sign him- simple. But I reckon he is too good and should still be at our level or Premier League at 31 years old.

1 hour ago, KingKennyMiller said:

I think today, despite his lack of match fitness, his quality shone through. 

He's far too good for Hearts and we should have snapped him up.

On another note, Berra was like an absolute rock. He battled for everything and showed leadership qualities I never thought he had.

He would have been a far better signing than the overpaid Alves every day of the week that ends in a Y.

Two experience international players right there that would walk into our starting eleven and we  missed them both.

Did we fuck “miss him”. I can see you cunts are desperate for this narrative to take hold, but we didn’t miss him, we made a conscious decision not to sign him, despite his pleas, because he’s an over-the-hill fuckpig.

Just now, PolarBear1972 said:

Wrong part of the forum to be discussed as he no longer plays for us.

However, like I stated on the Hearts Hibs  match thread, SN is too good for Hearts. The game was shite today but he did very well and showed his class with his movement and passing. Those who hate him have clouded judgement and will never praise him again which I can understand.

He has apologised so we move on. However, if he does well until the end of the season, then he should be signed. I would play him any day over Windass when we need someone off the strikers. He would be a natural replacement for Miller.

Him behind Morelos and Cummings with Murphy on the wing would make us strong.

I get why people would never want him back but I believe having him would bring us closer to 55 than not.

Miller playing for the paedos is worse in my opinion than what Naismith did. I forgave Miller and I'm sure after Naismith gets stuck in and works with the team, he would be a really good fit.

He has the experience of smashing the taigs and knows how to win a league.

If he does shite at hearts then we wont sign him- simple. But I reckon he is too good and should still be at our level or Premier League at 31 years old.

Post of the thread.