vanguard bears latest

Malkster

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll get in before the usual apologists, those that say it's got fuck all to do with us, those who say turn the other cheek or be the bigger person ...

Fuck that.

This lassie is being targetted, hounded, and bheast scum want to ruin her life. Destroy her. For being one of us. Singing one of our songs. In the USA ffs. 

Well done and thank you VB Joe Smith for exposing the scum author for exactly what he is.

Next time it could be me, you, your mate, your dad, your son, your daughter that's targeted. 

Thank fuck VB are fighting the fight as they did for our cup final bears. Defending our traditions. Whenever needed. However. 

Thank fuck. And fuck you Matt Coyle. 

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

@Deanzmeanzheinz

Why'd you like the post telling people not to bother commenting if they didn't think it was important?

You spent the evening ruining the original thread about this a few days back

Because it's a Vanguard Bears article not mainstream media. And more importantly i liked Sporting's post.

NEXT!!! 

total overkill and a perfect example of how our club and supporters are being persecuted 

IRA songs sung constantly by the filth 

ibrox disaster songs sung by the sheep 

no mainstream media condemnation 

read a book about 10yrs ago .10 days that shook Rangers .there was a chapter that mentioned a case at the court of session that the term fenian was not sectarian .this has been overlooked in recent years .why .it's been done to vilify our support from the very top of our society. 

we need to look back to what a fenian is .it's an Irish republican .from a time when British people in northern Ireland were being persecuted and attacked for their allegiance to the crown not just their religion 

If it’s not offensive or an offence to sing it in the US why are they even highlighting in the UK press ? ( ok I know the answer)

If they hadn’t identified the lassie as being Scottish then she could very well have been a US citizen and fuck all to do with him.

8 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

If it’s not offensive or an offence to sing it in the US why are they even highlighting in the UK press ? ( ok I know the answer)

If they hadn’t identified the lassie as being Scottish then she could very well have been a US citizen and fuck all to do with him.

It's not illegal to sing it in scotland either.

And it's only offensive to scummy ira supporting, Rangers hating, republican scum who tune into our midnight games solely to be offended.

Joe Smith VB has illustrated exacly what he is and the reason and passion for his venom towards this lassie.

Where were these same people when effigies of Protestants were hung from the rafters at Torbett Towers?   Hypocrites in the Scottish media, surely not.  No laws were broken during this incident yet this silly wee lassie (silly only for playing up to the media)  and her family is hounded on social media and in the tainted press.   Scotland really is a fenian bastard country, so sad.  

5 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

"Matty certainly makes it clear he ‘likes’ cannabis, commonly called a ‘gateway drug’ by Police Scotland as it often leads abusers to harder drugs like heroin."

Pretty sure this is not backed up by evidence in any way.

Aye I thought that was ridiculous myself :lol: 

I tend to find myself agreeing with the premise of the VB posts, but their way of putting their point across is absolutely horrific.

They always make the most simplistic of attacks and kinda chest thump their way through the article.

I find it utterly impossible to like anything they put out for this reason, even if I started out with the same opinion as them on the subject. 

I have no affiliation to any "fan groups" or whatever they are called. I support Rangers and keep myself to myself. 

Half of them seem like cunts for trying to be all lovey dovey with the media or grass up people on here. 

Anyhoo... Vanguard Bears (whoever the fuck they are) always seem to stick up for us. I like their articles. 

That is all.

41 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Where were these same people when effigies of Protestants were hung from the rafters at Torbett Towers?   Hypocrites in the Scottish media, surely not.  No laws were broken during this incident yet this silly wee lassie (silly only for playing up to the media)  and her family is hounded on social media and in the tainted press.   Scotland really is a fenian bastard country, so sad.  

was thinking about this incident today .this is the kind of thing that the OBFA should have been about .it crossed so many lines it's unreal .but it's more likely that somebody was done for saying .what are they fenian terror loving cunts all about 

it seems to have been forgotten about and swept under that lumpy carpet 

50 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

"Matty certainly makes it clear he ‘likes’ cannabis, commonly called a ‘gateway drug’ by Police Scotland as it often leads abusers to harder drugs like heroin."

Pretty sure this is not backed up by evidence in any way.

It was a pointless statement to include, as was the Maggie Thatcher reference. Really don't understand VB doing that.

Was it not David Murray back in 2005/6 that said he had a written letter from UEFA saying the Billy Boys were banned? However no one has ever seen the letter and there’s a pretty good chance it doesn’t exist. Therefore who has actually banned the song? Who says the term fenian is against the law?