Sellouts v Aberdeen & Hibs

RangersMedia

Our fans are the GOAT.

Also - if we consistently sell out every game over the next few years and get back on top in Scotland, we genuinely have to look at ways of improving the matchday experience/enhancing the stadium in terms of quality & size. We have bigger fish to fry just now, but it's a guaranteed revenue bump and we have to innovate to make up for the lack of TV money.

Just now, OhW said:

There could still be lots of season ticket holders who don't show up and don't re-sell their tickets.

Unlikely there will be much of that for these 2 big games, with new signings and back from a bleak break.

Our fans are the best on the planet. Good news:UK:

28 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Our fans are the GOAT.

Also - if we consistently sell out every game over the next few years and get back on top in Scotland, we genuinely have to look at ways of improving the matchday experience/enhancing the stadium in terms of quality & size. We have bigger fish to fry just now, but it's a guaranteed revenue bump and we have to innovate to make up for the lack of TV money.

Even if we weren't selling out every week we should still be looking to enhance the matchday experience.

Better hospitality (there have been improvements) in particular will generate more revenue.

The faded seats annoy me as it takes away from the look of a quality stadium (there are obviously  other cosmetic issues), but replacing them would cost a fortune and not generate any additional revenue. 

6 minutes ago, OhW said:

There could still be lots of season ticket holders who don't show up and don't re-sell their tickets.

Not if they use secondary ticketing,

Me and the wee man can't make it up on Wednesday night - I sold our tickets back to the club, it takes 5 minutes and you get money taken off your renewal price for next season. 

No excuses for empty seats. 

56 minutes ago, psb07158 said:
enhancing the stadium in terms of quality & size.

I like this photo

IMG_2250.PNG.3a9fe022444ae8f425c3a89445b

22 minutes ago, The Wire said:

The faded seats annoy me

There was a photo online for years that showed the difference when they were new compared to the more faded look, was striking the difference. It's absolutely nowhere to be found now for some reason.

13 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

I like this photo

There was a photo online for years that showed the difference when they were new compared to the more faded look, was striking the difference. It's absolutely nowhere to be found now for some reason.

Check the blue bells and blue video, Murray shows the plans for Ibrox and the corners and it did not have the screens , it was seats all the way around and it held 60,000. Get the screens to fuck or hang them from the Copland and broomloan stands, that's the cheapest option 

Anyone who saw the swell in Manchester should be convinced a potential 40k plus is available over what we already have had coming through the turnstiles even in the last 30 years.

Good or bad the Introduction of ST sales have been pretty steady at an even average of 30k since the mid to late 80's it's how the club tap into retain & boost those we all know who follow Rangers but can't or don't Follow on a regular basis the same plan was formed by Minty albeit backed up by decent funds & the situation post Hysel  at one time the waiting list was if I recall a good few years for a ST.

This standing room idea could be a winner but it has to be sustainable ditto the Scottish game in terms of quality of product but like most Bears I'd rather we form our own expansion plans of the stadium get supporters back but the fickle nature of our support is a conundrum many have witnessed down the years when things aren't going well & I include myself in that.

I still believe we have way more of a support than the other lot it's bringing that back even allowing the tailing off of attendances I reckon RFC have at core support way in excess of even most of the current EPL teams & some European teams its realising that potential.

1 hour ago, bluenose244 said:

Not if they use secondary ticketing,

Me and the wee man can't make it up on Wednesday night - I sold our tickets back to the club, it takes 5 minutes and you get money taken off your renewal price for next season. 

No excuses for empty seats. 

Never knew that. Great idea though. Do you contact ticket office or what ?

3 minutes ago, Boybluesy said:

I done it on the website mate, but I'd imagine it could be done over the phone. 

It's good if you can't attend any of the bigger games as it's almost guaranteed your seat will be resold by the club. 

It's a no-brainer and quick and easy. 

2 hours ago, Pennywise said:

I like this photo

Looks amazing without all the jaded seats 

1 hour ago, With Heart and Hand said:

ive just been told that my old boy has my season ticket in his wallet and hes out of the country at the moment

if I phone Ibrox and explain the situation will i still be able to get into the stadium?

Think they can print a ticket for you, can they not?

3 hours ago, Boybluesy said:

You can phone them. 0871 702 1972, option 6. Takes less then a minute for them to do it. Dead easy.

Do it in plenty of time though, otherwise you're risking the ticket not being sold on.

So aye, did I mention secondary ticketing? Better no be any empty seats for such an important game or cunts are going to feel the back of my hand.

Release your seat for resale, you make some cash off your next ST and the club makes some cash too. Everybody happy.

0871 702 1972 then option 6. Have your Rangers number ready and it takes no time at all. Do it early as possible so it has the best chance to be sold on. 

ive just been told that my old boy has my season ticket in his wallet and hes out of the country at the moment

if I phone Ibrox and explain the situation will i still be able to get into the stadium?

Should be fine to get a paper ticket if you contact the TO. They'll ask you questions to verify you are who you say you are, will help if you know your Rangers number too, then should be available for collection tomorrow. Give yourself plenty time to collect too mate.

If you go to the game with someone, do as I done when I forgot mine and just squeeze through the turnstiles with them.