Beatons wee flick to brown

Smile

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

We really need to put a complaint in about this cunt,he can't be allowed to referee another one of our games,as blatant a cheat as you'll see,we already have a player out possibly till end of season due to his incompetence aswell.

:lol: 

No we don't.

40 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Ye canny blame him getting injured on the ref :lol: 

Refs have given our players zero protection all season it appears to be open season on Rangers,and due to this we've lost Dorrans,Jack and Cardoso for long periods,if the refs took control of games and started carding these hammer throwers then that might not be the case.

3 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Refs have given our players zero protection all season it appears to be open season on Rangers,and due to this we've lost Dorrans,Jack and Cardoso for long periods,if the refs took control of games and started carding these hammer throwers then that might not be the case.

It was the same in the lower leagues

3 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

It was the same in the lower leagues

It's a joke and the the lack of retrospective action sends out a message that it's ok to target our players,the club really has to come and speak about this obvious bias and put the refs under the spotlight it's the only way things are going to change.

24 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

It's a joke and the the lack of retrospective action sends out a message that it's ok to target our players,the club really has to come and speak about this obvious bias and put the refs under the spotlight it's the only way things are going to change.

Some of the refereeing decisions this season wasn’t only down to incompetence 

40 minutes ago, dougie76 said:

If he's trying to get out the way of the ball why the wee flick?

As someone else said... never seen anything like this before. Refs are either able to step over the ball, let it go through their legs or it accidentally bangs off them

1 hour ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

One of the most embarrassing threads I've ever read on here.

I think people need to take a moment and think about what they're saying and realise quite how insane it is.

20 hours ago, Ryju84 said:

Are people still saying Beeton isnt a cheat and we lost that Hibs game fair and square?

I will do what all the jobsworth fuck wits do .

" Listen he was at my school and he is definitely a bluenose "

"His father was also in the lodge" . He once gave me the 2 1/2 "

That is what you get amongst our support .

Yet to a man . The beggars would be outside his front door smashing the cunts the windows this morning

If it had been the other way around

I have never went down the ref is a cheating fenian bastard route but his performance in the hibs game was the worse l have seen in all my years watching us and that takes some fucking doing, is he shit or a cheat? We can all make up our own minds on that one but l don't blame anyone for feeling something stinks with him.