** Ross County v Rangers Match Thread **

Bad Robot

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Comfortable enough so far, but we're still only ahead due to a goalkeeping howler. Windass having one of his quiet games so I expect him to be taken off for Cummings / Docherty around 55-60 minutes in. County are shite so we really should be putting a few past them today.

Need that early 2nd goal and will go on to take a few off them. Some nice moves and been unlucky not to get on the end of them.

Windass needs a good kick up the arse, he looks completely uninterested. Goss again looks a good signing. Nice range of passing and comfortable on the ball

Had to listen to that BBC radio scotland pish driving back. Billy Dodds twice having to remind gordon etc there's 2 sides to the story and that we have actually outplayed ross county. Poor wee souls no happy again we're winning

I hate having to listen to those cunts

Cruising TBH. Just need to turn it into more goals.

All the new signing are a cut above. Goss oozes quality. Flair from Murphy and a worker. Martin solid. Candias just fucking doing it these days! The whole team performing well. 

Want Cummings on early in the second and just put this fixture to bed.

Just now, JWAC said:

Had to listen to that BBC radio scotland pish driving back. Billy Dodds twice having to remind gordon etc there's 2 sides to the story and that we have actually outplayed ross county. Poor wee souls no happy again we're winning

They’re ragin’ mate 

2 minutes ago, JWAC said:

You don't have to listen to them though.

1 minute ago, JWAC said:

Sky exactly the same. It's all about how bad county are never mind how good we are and forcing them to make mistakes. They are all a shower of bias bastards. C'mon the bears!!!

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Bates took over the role from Tav and Holt of being extremely underrated? Still can't grasp how people can claim he's had a couple of good games but shit all the rest. More good performances than bad by a long!

Bates looked a bit nervous with the ball at his feet in his first few games but his defending was always decent,since he's came in this season he's been excellent.

10 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

QPR signed him for about £450,000 and he can't get a game for them, for whatever reason. If we want him, and if Goss wants to come, he shouldn't in theory be TOO expensive in terms of a transfer fee, especially with the likes of Miller, Niko etc leaving at the end of the season as well as a few others possibly, to potentially free up some extra finance. I know Ferdinand has said he has a future but he's got to say that. Surely QPR are inundated with exceptional midfielders that much that they can let one of their better players go on loan. If we want him the board should certainly consider making any offer. If QPR or Goss don't fancy though then fair enough........ 

This guy is serious quality. Would be a major coup if we could sign him.

4 minutes ago, JWAC said:

Got that impression as well. Seemed a County centric view of the game whereas with the mhankies doing the same it's normally them centric. 

Archived