Candeias

trueblueal

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would definitely extend his contract. I think he's one of those players, a bit like Novo, that will go through spells when he's in and out of the team but he will always be a valuable member of the squad. Got enough ability to be worthy of a place in the squad and the right attitude to suggest he'll never let his team mates or the fans down when it comes to application.

Decent first half of the season apart from a bad spell late November early December time but definitely worth  keeping but leave it till the end of season first, think they should be more interested in getting rid of the dead wood before any extensions are giving out

I would get him signed up for a couple of more seasons as he is bedding in nicely with JT ..... their partnership has been one of the better aspects of our team this season especially with their game changing assists down the right flank.

He also seems to like being here at Ibrox and gives a good shift most games and is probably the best signing (or at least the most productive) from Pedro's pack.

:UK:

Look at how he gets on the 2nd half of the season before any talk of a new contract. He has been indifferent so far so see no reason for an extension just now. There's still a big rebuild job going on with the squad right now and I don't see him being part of the long term future that Allen is preparing us for.

2 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I just don't get the hype about him on here. Ive still to see him take on a defender. Great defensive work ill give him that but its a position we need to strengthen in for me. Doesn't get in the box eother enough for me.

He’s not meant to be in the box. 

Hes never took on a player????

Do you actually watch us play???