James Tavernier: I have unfinished business at Ibrox and I'm fully committed to Rangers

jackrfc95

On 26/01/2018 at 15:13, hammer93 said:

Let him get on to continue playing in his rich vein of form, we can monitor the situation again in the summer!!

If tav himself states he won't sign a new deal it's up to the club to assess the value he brings to the team or whether we are better of selling, imho if we are getting close to the tims I would rather keep him for that season in the hope he plays an integral part in us being able to win the league next season......for me that will outweigh the likely 2-3million we would most probably receive for his signature.

Excellent news.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

Great news Rangers best player by a mile - plenty  on here won't be happy, can't defend, can't  put in a decent cross, final ball terrible, not good enough - just some of the comments posted - unfairly I might add 

I'm pleased he's signed a new deal as he's been one of our better performers this season but let's be clear. Any criticism of Tavs defensive deficiencies has been totally justified.

The arrival of Candeias has helped him improve that part of his game but incidents like the penalty v Hivs only highlight there is still plenty of room for improvement back there. 

58 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

Great news Rangers best player by a mile - plenty  on here won't be happy, can't defend, can't  put in a decent cross, final ball terrible, not good enough - just some of the comments posted - unfairly I might add 

Don't talk shite

2 hours ago, Gazza1212 said:

I'm pleased he's signed a new deal as he's been one of our better performers this season but let's be clear. Any criticism of Tavs defensive deficiencies has been totally justified.

The arrival of Candeias has helped him improve that part of his game but incidents like the penalty v Hivs only highlight there is still plenty of room for improvement back there. 

Fuck sake all players make mistakes 

2 hours ago, Lord Lockin said:

Your at it, there won’t be many unhappy with this other than Taigs

Just now, philiprfc said:

Under no illusions that a tarrier will win it, but I can see him being nominated for it.

If he keeps doing what he's doing then i agree. It's called POTY but it usually goes to players who are flying from March, April and May 

2 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

I think the mhedia are already touting that chubby wee fucker whose earlobes hit his shoulders for POTY 

They're late this season mate , usually whatever taig player the papers champion for POTY is usually made clear by the end of the tarriers euro embarrassment before Christmas .