James Tavernier: I have unfinished business at Ibrox and I'm fully committed to Rangers

jackrfc95

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

47 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Exactly - I don’t want him forced out or sold for pennies - he’s an asset at the moment,, I’d just rather have a right back who’s a better defender - the guy you quoted is a clown mate bangs on about me not respecting others opinions but him and a couple others refused to accept my opinion above because they don’t like it themselves which makes them hypocrites. 

I did respect your opinion I just didn't agree with it, one thing I've never done though is called you or anyone else a clown because I dodnt agree with them, but you carry on mate.

21 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

His agent will be wanting him to be one of the highest paid players in he country to sign a new deal. I don't think our club are prepared to do that for a right back who isn't even an international. 

We were prepared to do it for a Mexican alcoholic and an over the hill Portuguese prick so why not one of our best players?

3 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

I did respect your opinion I just didn't agree with it, one thing I've never done though is called you or anyone else a clown because I dodnt agree with them, but you carry on mate.

Did ye fuck respect my opinion :lol: that’s why your carrying my name on into other threads looking for a reaction 

Im calling you a clown for that, not because I disagree with your opinion on anything 

1 hour ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Why? he only wants whats best for the club and on current form Tav is an asset, he actually seems to be improving with each game ,sure @K.A.I would be well happy to see him tied down rather than leave for buttons.

I wrote that because @K.A.I doesn't like him as a defender and wants an out and out right full back. A bit of tongue n cheek ffs, but seemingly I'm a clown for not agreeing, this fuckin place at times.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Did ye fuck respect my opinion :lol: that’s why your carrying my name on into other threads looking for a reaction 

Im calling you a clown for that, not because I disagree with your opinion on anything 

How can you be so hypocritical ? You've slaughtered folk on here who've posted something that you don't agree with but when we don't agree with you were fuckin clowns.

2 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

How can you be so hypocritical ? You've slaughtered folk on here who've posted something that you don't agree with but when we don't agree with you were fuckin clowns.

What part of it’s not because we didn’t agree don’t you understand ya wet blanket 

35 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

His agent will be wanting him to be one of the highest paid players in the country to sign a new deal. I don't think our club are prepared to do that for a right back who isn't even an international. 

Is there a benefit to Rangers if he's an international 

Just now, WATP-FOREVER said:

Is there a benefit to Rangers if he's an international 

It’s a good question - there’s pros and cons. Some folk think playing they games against international players makes them better but if it does you offset it against fatigue and chance of injury and missing games when away on duty 

Might sound daft but I’d rather none of our players played international football personally - we pay their wages first and foremost 

38 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

His agent will be wanting him to be one of the highest paid players in the country to sign a new deal. I don't think our club are prepared to do that for a right back who isn't even an international. 

Why don't you just fuck right off, somewhere far away, like Spain. 

21 minutes ago, Siwel said:

We were prepared to do it for a Mexican alcoholic and an over the hill Portuguese prick so why not one of our best players?

Because the board have already spoke since then that they will be thinking twice about transfer and contract dealings. Wilson the first victim. 

38 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

It’s a good question - there’s pros and cons. Some folk think playing they games against international players makes them better but if it does you offset it against fatigue and chance of injury and missing games when away on duty 

Might sound daft but I’d rather none of our players played international football personally - we pay their wages first and foremost 

It generally enhances a transfer value. That's about it. 

Just now, dummiesoot said:

It generally enhances a transfer value. That's about it. 

Aye that’s true but didn’t mention it because we weren’t actively looking to sell him but if you do want to sell it’s a bargaining chip to try for a premium 

36 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Because the board have already spoke since then that they will be thinking twice about transfer and contract dealings. Wilson the first victim. 

Difference between Wilson who is decent but not exceptional and Tavernier who’s by far the best RB in scotland

6 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Alan Hutton had two stormers v France and Italy that shot him right on to the EPL radar and got us loads of dosh so it did enhance his value.

To be fair his performances in Europe for us that season would have done more for his value than any Scotland game