James Tavernier: I have unfinished business at Ibrox and I'm fully committed to Rangers

jackrfc95

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Tomatasauce said:

I’ve been coming on here for years mate just never registered cos I’ve watched threads get hijacked with nonsensical bullshit like this 

It’s all about the Rangers for me being here nothing else.

Welcome to the forum TS, a wee bit of fun nothing more. See you can type The Queen's English. 

Anyway extending Tav's contract is good news, his defending at the last OF game proved he can actually defend. 

7 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

Welcome to the forum TS, a wee bit of fun nothing more. See you can type The Queen's English. 

Anyway extending Tav's contract is good news, his defending at the last OF game proved he can actually defend. 

Has it actually been confirmed yet bud or is it still at the expected stage?

I'm not sure if I've missed a confirmation post.

15 hours ago, Tomatasauce said:

One bad game away from a absolute slaughtering just like the rest of the team...I understand it to an extent if a fringe player comes in an has an bad game cos he should be staking a claim for a jersey an trying to have the game of his life but guys like tav, windass, wes, john, bates an holt Might not be Rangers standard of player we expect but we can’t afford better atm so we need to persevere with the odd bad game an get off their backs an support them

we would be a lot worse off without these guys, Criticise if you must be some of it is way over the top at times 

Fuck up

16 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

Cheers for the welcome bud ? 

aye onwards an upwards a thought the recent game against Aberdeen at ibrox showed he can defend hopefully when things return to their natural order he won’t need to defend he’ll be attacking instead??

11 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Cheers for the welcome bud ? 

aye onwards an upwards a thought the recent game against Aberdeen at ibrox showed he can defend hopefully when things return to their natural order he won’t need to defend he’ll be attacking instead??

That’s some insight you’ve been holding out on us all these years. 

On 13/02/2018 at 22:38, Tomatasauce said:

See when you can make me fuck up pal I’ll consider ya dafty

On 13/02/2018 at 23:31, .Williamson. said:

:lol: 

bender

Partick Cricket Ground, Super Gayweight Title Fight

"The Portadown Homosexual" Williamson v "The Bridgeton Homosexual" Tomatasauce 

£16.90 Adults

Kids go free if accompanied by @Sandro420