King at BBC today

backup

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All joking aside, this impasse should have been resolved long ago. How many times have the bigots at Pacific Quay spoken to players and managers as part of the build up to a game (and then again afterwards) followed by "due to the ongoing situation, we are unable to bring you anyone from Rangers"

Then Richard Fucking Gordon tells you what they've overheard our manager or players talking to Sky, BT etc. Should be copyright like the written word - if you've banned yourselves from talking to us or you are unwilling to treat us fairly, then you may not quote any content, comments, interviews that we give to other, less petty broadcasters.

Disappointed that there is not one Bear MSP in Holyrood willing to act on behalf of a huge percentage of Scottish football's public (i.e. revenue) who are getting robbed

We certainly have nothing to apologise for or back down over and a resurgent Rangers wont need Pacific Quay CSC as much as they'll need us.

Resolve it by all means but no fucking surrender

:angrywillie:

So let me get this right. The Rangers Chairman visits the BBC and despite no evidence whatsoever it's already been established on here that he is grovelling and trying to build bridges.

Only on Rangers Media - the alternative view to the vast majority of the Rangers support ???

As has been pointed out already they are an organisation that is populated by bigots. This is the issue that needs addressing first and fore most. 

A club of our stature has a duty to question those right at the very top of the BBC as to why we are so disproportionately represented in this country when our support is still in the majority. Not to mention some of the comments attributed to those in their employ. 

There is not another another group of people on this island that would tolerate the ongoing treatment of this football club......Fact. 

If Dave King's attendance there is any way an attempt to build bridges with these people then he most certainly doesn't represent my feelings towards them. 

17 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

I really don't see the downside of the BBC deciding not to send a reporter in solidarity with gollum.  Has it affected us at all?

It affects fans who don't go to home games mostly. My dad doesn't have a scooby about buying RTV and using VPN's or streams, and because of the BBC boycott he couldn't get any coverage on the radio on Wednesday night. 

Rangers v Aberdeen wasn't on air because of their stupidity, and we also don't get any press conference information or player interviews on the BBC website, news or radio so for Rangers fans who aren't particularly digitaly literate and consume their media from the state broadcaster it has quite a big impact IMO.

15 minutes ago, Pure_Quality said:

It affects fans who don't go to home games mostly. My dad doesn't have a scooby about buying RTV and using VPN's or streams, and because of the BBC boycott he couldn't get any coverage on the radio on Wednesday night.

Rangers v Aberdeen wasn't on air because of their stupidity, and we also don't get any press conference information or player interviews on the BBC website, news or radio so for Rangers fans who aren't particularly digitaly literate and consume their media from the state broadcaster it has quite a big impact IMO.

Be a good son/daughter and show him.:huh: