Scotsman article

52 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Murty better hope we never see a players squad number peeling off.
What kind of outfit sacks the manager for shite like this.
Not sure if the hootsmon are making out we dodged a bullet having CM as DoF.
Strange fuckin paper which I wouldn't use to light a fire with.

Reading the article before commenting is so overrated

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The title should be 'Craig Moore sacked over strip numbering row'.  The orange strip has nothing to do with the story and in fact Brisbane have just stated in that article that they're proud to wear that colour of jersey.

19 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

The title should be 'Craig Moore sacked over strip numbering row'.  The orange strip has nothing to do with the story and in fact Brisbane have just stated in that article that they're proud to wear that colour of jersey.

I think it was more to do with his teams result to the Negros. The numbers peeling off were just added in so they could justify their headline. Shocking and scummy behavior. 

13 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

What bit? :hit::Fod:
It's not meant to be serious ya tit. :rofl: 

The first sentence 'bit' where it tells you CM wasn't the manager of Brisbane Roar. 

I know it wasn't meant to be serious, I would have just preferred if your poor attempt at humour was factually accurate. 

Had you said 'Mark Allen better hope we never see a number peeling off....' I wouldn't have minded, 

1 hour ago, Theulstervolunteer said:

Click bait classic that ...followed by a load of comments from tarriers under the article no doubt also why any cunt would go out their way to read the Scotsman is beyond me...out of all the taig filled papers in this country this one is probly the shitest to get offended at.... at least the bullshit in the sun and rhebal are laughable at times....

The comments section really should be closed, it’s just half a dozen obsessive Paedo Fans spewing anti Rangers anti Protestant pish every day. They all claim to have sign ins on here, fuckin crackpot puddle drinking dregs of society.

It’s actually really impressive what these mhanky fucks do: keep printing stories with negative connotations or extremely tenuous links with us just to keep feelings of negativity floating around. I mean this isn’t even a story! I

To give other examples, remember when Waggy went to whoever the fuck it was he went to and that tarrier McCarthy came out rubbishing the alleged price he paid for  Waghorn? When was the last time you heard such a thing? Or even similarly with Caixhinha and Pena. When was the last time you saw the papers a) talk about what’s been going on with an ex-manager; b) talk about the form of a player out on loan halfway round the world or c) talk about who is paying said player’s wages?

It’s all part of a plan. Filthy fuckers!

These papers must be desperate, that's got to be the most blatant attempt of click bate for a non story there has been. They've obviously found the most deluded group and are using them to increase its online presence but surely even the scums thick bastards will be able to interpret that story for what it is. 

2 hours ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

That headline and the article are a disgrace it insinuate the reason Craig was let go on leave was because the shirts are orange. It is because the kits fell apart during a game.

Away and don't talk a lot of shite. Stop being paranoid. Tim like words above.

Bears Den?

12 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Away and don't talk a lot of shite. Stop being paranoid. Tim like words above.

Bears Den?

Shut the fuck up and swallow more taig journalist spunk.

Would that have been written if the shirt that Brisbane Roar wore wasn't orange and they had that too have a go at Rangers with of course it wouldn't.

2 hours ago, DennyBlueNose said:

I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be offended about, if what happened was caused by Moore's negligence then he deserved to go. 

He has just given us the heads up on the story .Not sure he is looking for people to be offended 

Too many posters on here want to be offended on every thread (not you)

It's these posters that shoot down the OP every time 

Gets boring and it's so fucking obvious with the rep seekers :fishing:

3 hours ago, Iron Proddy said:

We really need an orange third kit.

Hope the board insists on this as part of the new deal.

Fuck this rag btw

Can't have that cause we received a letter from UEFA telling us it was not on!

No, you can't see the fucking letter, piss off.

2 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

And this is exactly what I took from the story. :thumbup:

7 hours ago, BigDak said:

It’s actually really impressive what these mhanky fucks do: keep printing stories with negative connotations or extremely tenuous links with us just to keep feelings of negativity floating around. I mean this isn’t even a story! I

To give other examples, remember when Waggy went to whoever the fuck it was he went to and that tarrier McCarthy came out rubbishing the alleged price he paid for  Waghorn? When was the last time you heard such a thing? Or even similarly with Caixhinha and Pena. When was the last time you saw the papers a) talk about what’s been going on with an ex-manager; b) talk about the form of a player out on loan halfway round the world or c) talk about who is paying said player’s wages?

It’s all part of a plan. Filthy fuckers!

Don’t recall too many stories about Delia or Lennon for that matter (when in England).

No mention of orange shirts here. (Australain news website)

mainly about football performance, recruiting of players, small mention of peeling numbers and how the kit man was at fault. 

http://www.news.com.au/sport/football/a-league/brisbane-roar/brisbane-roar-are-at-rock-bottom-and-the-clubs-owners-arent-budging-so-where-now-for-the-former-pride-of-the-aleague/news-story/961bda22aa41b19ae8c8276f56489986

No point in letting the facts get in the way of a good story. Unfortunately news these days are usually for two reasons, selling papers / clicks, or to push an agenda. 

So basically the Scottish press are doing their job. 

The A League is getting it in the neck from all quarters at the moment, its falling on its backside which is a pity.

Roar were a good outfit at one point, foreign investor comes in and the shit hits the fan - funny that isn't it, never seen that anywhere before.

Craig Moore was supposed to be the link between the owners and the fans due to his stature in AU football, never worked out the way it was supposed to.