BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Match sharpness only comes from playing games. You don't get it from 10 minutes here and there, have you ever played football at any level? 

Why retard and such? Can you not have a discussing on here without chucking in retard and such? 

Honestly some folk are just filled with anger because they think their opinion is fact. Calm down and take a breath just like Jason. 

Aye I've played football at a reasonably decent level actually.

It's common sense imo, he's just said he was blowing after 15 mins. We'll increase the amount of time we give him as a sub, maybe give him a half in the development team or something and then start him when he's ready. Starting him just now will do more harm than good.

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

Good that we have discussions about who’s better than who rather than who’s less shite, but if you think Morelos is overrated then you just don’t watch us play

Both of them are good players.  That's why many of us would like to see two up front.  Morelos and Cummings together could be a 50+ goal a season partnership in Scottish football.

4 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Seen plenty of Cummings to know he's a cracking goal scorer , you can knock the guy all you like but if we are playing with one striker its only a matter of time till that striker is Cummings.

If he gets the sitters that Morelos misses most weeks he will be our top scorer.

You seen Cummings in the Championship.

Where he was outscored by Martyn Waghorn.

1 minute ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Both of them are good players.  That's why many of us would like to see two up front.  Morelos and Cummings together could be a 50+ goal a season partnership in Scottish football.

I want 2 up front, but I don’t want it to be at the expense of Windass or Murphy, I can’t think of how we can play 2 up front with wingers because we don’t have the dominating CM players to play 442 in that way imo.

maybe a 352 of Wes; Cardoso, Martin, Bates; Tav, Goss, Holt, John; Murphy/Windass; Morelos, Cummings?

Just now, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

He just got 15 mins today and there's plenty training sessions before the next game.  I'm sure he'll be just fine :)

There's the same about of training between this game and the next one as there was between Aberdeen and today.

What makes you think he can jump from 15 mins to an hour in that time?

I'm just curious given that you seem to think you know better than Cummings himself.

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

You seen Cummings in the Championship.

Where he was outscored by Martyn Waghorn.

All about opinions , you seem to struggle with anyone having a different one from yourself.

For now lets see how they get on together , before Morelos fucks off...........

2 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Aye I've played football at a reasonably decent level actually.

It's common sense imo, he's just said he was blowing after 15 mins. We'll increase the amount of time we give him as a sub, maybe give him a half in the development team or something and then start him when he's ready. Starting him just now will do more harm than good.

Disagree. It will only do him good, get him started and get him the minutes he needs, it's the only way. When I played after being out for any period of time it was far easier starting a game and busting a gut knackering yourself because the next game you felt so much better. Would prefer coming off after 50/60 mins than coming on for the last 15, it benefited much more IMO. That and the chances Alfredo misses I think cumming would lap up so maybe the game would be over by that point the subs came. 

Certainly don't need to be a retard to think that, up to you though 

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

There's the same about of training between this game and the next one as there was between Aberdeen and today.

What makes you think he can jump from 15 mins to an hour in that time?

I'm just curious given that you seem to think you know better than Cummings himself.

You think Cummings level of fitness wont have increased after today nor will it increase with future training sessions?  He played 15mins today so he can only manage 15mins the next game?  By your logic how will he ever manage to play more than 15mins?  

I don't get why we are digging either tbh. Both our players and both options we need. When Alfredo is going through a poor period re today Jason is there to bang them in like today so deserves his chance next game. Just how it should be, no need to say one is poor unproven or whatever and bring up championship stats :lol: we are a fucking weird bunch sometimes 

3 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Also the bit about he’d be glad to leave :lol:

There was an interview just a few days ago in which Morelos made clear his intentions to go South.  He's not in it for the long haul.  If an English team came along he'd be wanting away.

Just now, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

There was an interview just a few days ago in which Morelos made clear his intentions to go South.  He's not in it for the long haul.  If an English team came along he'd be wanting away.

You think if an English premiership club came in for Cummings he’d stay?

of course he has intentions of going to the premier league would you rather he didn’t? I hope he goes there too.

Just now, Siwel said:

You think if an English premiership club came in for Cummings he’d stay?

of course he has intentions of going to the premier league would you rather he didn’t? I hope he goes there too.

EPL teams wont be interested it would be Championship clubs and I doubt Cummings would go back there so soon.

Morelos views us as a stepping stone.  Cummings is far more likely to stay and make a career here.  I think Cummings will be here long after Morelos is gone.