Jason Cummings baby

GOAT

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, eosmhdo said:

Shit song imo, and Dochertys is just a rerun of Andy H. We must do better, and before anyone says so. I can’t write songs or I would give it a try. ?

To the 80s Dr Who theme tune...

Fukin hell, fukin hell, fuckin hell, FUCKIN HELL!

Fukin hell, fukin hell, fuckin hell...

Josh Windass... Windass...

There he goes... lost it again...

19 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

Not sure what it is, but i'm still not convinced. He's a good player no doubts, but I really don't see him being anywhere near the standard Morelos is (and I don't think he's the finished product either). 

Having a giraffe here. He has been starved of service.

Since the restart, we have been disorganised, disjointed, slow as a week in the jail going forward, no cutting edge, no system and everyone reverting to playing for themselves.

The only chance Cummings has of scoring is doing all the work himself.

As for 10 million pound man Morelos, not,  he has been here much longer, starting every game and his contribution and attitude has turned to shit, but he actually also suffers from the same lack of service. He is also a different type than Cummings.

It's for the manager to set the team up to the players strengths and of late, we are simply disorganised and all that goes with it.

6 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

He was good last night, like how he plays the easy pass when it comes in to him with his back to goal. Hopefully the time when he and Morelos are playing as a partnership isn't far away.

Seems to do that well, as does Morelos, they both could complement each other but need a midfield player able and capable of running onto these balls, Docherty perhaps as neither Windass nor Holt fits the bill in that regard. 

2 hours ago, Siwel said:

Impressed me last night with his hold up play and passing, didn’t think he had that in his locker. Need to find a way to have him, Windass and Morelos in the same team

It’s called a narrow 4-3-3.

Fod

Tav Bates Martin John

Holt Goss Docherty

Morelos Cummings Windass

Murty however won’t go for it as it leaves out Murphy and Candeias.

3 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Seems to do that well, as does Morelos, they both could complement each other but need a midfield player able and capable of running onto these balls, Docherty perhaps as neither Windass nor Holt fits the bill in that regard. 

This is where Windass splits opinion.

I think he would work well in behind Cummings and Morelos. 

Although, you are right about mentioning Docherty first.

3 hours ago, NeoGeo7 said:

It’s called a narrow 4-3-3.

Fod

Tav Bates Martin John

Holt Goss Docherty

Morelos Cummings Windass

Murty however won’t go for it as it leaves out Murphy and Candeias.

Fuck that, Candeias needs to play and Murphy whilst taking a bit of time to settle is our marquee signing and needs game time.

2 hours ago, Gustav said:

Fuck that, Candeias needs to play and Murphy whilst taking a bit of time to settle is our marquee signing and needs game time.

That’s my point, Murty won’t go with anything other than 4-2-3-1 so I suspect we’ll not see the best out of cummings

Just now, cushynumber said:

Im laughing at the 2 up front argument starting again. We clearly don't play it, yet there's a lot of people seem o think we do.

Im not going there again.

We have played it, the last few games we haven't, it's not up for debate it's a fact.

He's played 4-2-3-1, 4-4-2 and 4-4-2 with a diamond. To say otherwise is wrong and makes me think you don't watch us play.