***The official 6 Nations Rugby Thread***

MisterC

7 hours ago, MisterC said:

Match day! Getting excited now, any win will do and here's hoping we avoid a self inflicted drubbing

12 minutes later:duh:  sloppy as fuck, after excelling against the cream of the southern hemisphere I thought we would be in with a chance this year.

50 minutes ago, MisterC said:

@Bears r usas you said, both Rangers and Scotland Rugby team losing on same day :(

At a concert so this will have to be quick response until later, I was thinking about our discussion on the way home. It is a strange situation but I have noticed this far to often. 

Just had a look at the dates for the next Scotland games @MisterC  

Sunday 11 February Scotland v France Murrayfield - Rangers away to Ayr in the cup. 

Saturday 24 February Scotland v England Murrayfield - Rangers home to Hearts.

Saturday 10 March Ireland v Scotland Stadium - thankfully the the tarriers game is now on the Sunday. 

Saturday 17 March Italy v Scotland Olimpico - Rangers home to Killie.

:nailbiting:

6 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Just had a look at the dates for the next Scotland games @MisterC  

Sunday 11 February Scotland v France Murrayfield - Rangers away to Ayr in the cup. 

Saturday 24 February Scotland v England Murrayfield - Rangers home to Hearts.

Saturday 10 March Ireland v Scotland Stadium - thankfully the the tarriers game is now on the Sunday. 

Saturday 17 March Italy v Scotland Olimpico - Rangers home to Killie.

:nailbiting:

Just as well it doesn't last all season otherwise we'd end up relegated! :lol:

4 hours ago, Bears r us said:

That did cross my mind :lol: we will be glad when Scotland's fixtures are over I think. :nailbiting:

I suspect you are right. Was fairly optimistic about yesterday despite nagging doubts based on past experience but as the old saying goes it's the hope that kills you.....

1 hour ago, MisterC said:

I suspect you are right. Was fairly optimistic about yesterday despite nagging doubts based on past experience but as the old saying goes it's the hope that kills you.....

I used to love the 5 then 6 nations but for some reason I have lost a little interest over the last few years.

As you know it is when Scotland are expected to win then they make a cock up of it and when not expected to do anything they do well, and that covers all sport it seems.  :duh: