• Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Foderingham

Tavernier Bates Martin John 

Holt Goss

Candeias Windass Murphy

Morelos/Cummings

That’s the team I’d play - Morelos up top though with Cummings either given 20 mins at the end, for Morelos if we’re winning or alongside him if we need a goal. 

Goss or Docherty and Windass or Cummings, both hard to pick, Goss has done well but think Docherty would be more suited to this kind of game and I think Cummings would be a stick on to score but can you leave Windass out after getting a hat trick?

3-1 Rangers

Goss & Doherty are better players long term than Holt but you just can't take the wee man out of the team right now. He wears that armband with pride, grit and determination. Also, I would maybe play Cardoso alongside Martin rather than Bates.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Goss & Doherty are better players long term than Holt but you just can't take the wee man out of the team right now. He wears that armband with pride, grit and determination. Also, I would maybe play Cardoso alongside Martin rather than Bates.

Could hear him shouting instructions all night was brilliant to see him trying to Marshall the team ..think with goss next to him he plays much better...then tav back on the wing with candieas and Murphy the other side were looking decent for sat..upfront is where worries me windass is on form..morelos has goals in him as we know but is struggling to find the net..cummings will be right up for it but looked off the game tonight...good headache to have but I don't envy Mr murty 

Cummings up top so he can score against them.  Cummings is regarded as a Hibs legend and if he scores against them I predict a complete meltdown worth the entrance fee alone.  After the match Lennon will be spewing his usual delusions of persecution.

Foderingham

Tavernier - Bates - Martin - John

Holt - Goss

Candeias - Murphy - Windass

Cummings

Bring Morelos on after 55-60 mins and let Cummings run ragged. Murphy looks more of a threat in the middle than Windass. Windass looked good again tonight coming from the left.

4 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Cummings up top so he can score against them.  Cummings is regarded as a Hibs legend and if he scores against them I predict a complete meltdown worth the entrance fee alone.  After the match Lennon will be spewing his usual delusions of persecution.

Fuck that.

Why leave our best striker on the bench just for the sake of getting it up the spoon burners?

Morelos will put more pressure on their defence, and Cummings won't be as match fit

4 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I could give you reasons: Stokes, Stubbs, Allan, etc.

Fuck them.

It will hurt them enough when we beat them.

Cummings looked off pace tonight, he will probably have a better chance of scoring if he comes on later in the game after Morelos has ran their back line ragged.

Team should be easy to pick.

Wes

Tav, Bates, Martin, John

Goss, Holt

Candeias, Windass, Murphy

Morelos

We have seen with the last 2 games just how important Morelos is to the team dynamic, forget the goals. He holds the ball superbly and is so strong, in the games Cummings has played it has shown me he needs a partner beside him. He simply cant play up front by himself, he doesnt have those kinds of attributes......if he starts v Hibs as the lone striker I will be surprised.

2-0 to the Super

14 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Foderingham

Tavernier - Bates - Martin - John

Holt - Goss

Candeias - Murphy - Windass

Cummings

Bring Morelos on after 55-60 mins and let Cummings run ragged. Murphy looks more of a threat in the middle than Windass. Windass looked good again tonight coming from the left.

Cummings over Morelos :lol:

5 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Why not? To see them junkie bastards fill up with so much hate when he celebrates in front of them when he scores will be worth his wages alone.

Nowhere near fit enough to start a game of that intensity 

Archived