** Rangers V Hibs Official Thread **

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Siwel said:

He’s just pish, Made Simon Murray look like Maradona. Also he can’t handle physical strikers, Connor Sammon made Cardoso look like a wee boy till Mccrorie came on and sorted him out.

And McCrorie was at fault for at least 1 in the first OF game. 

Both are young defensive players. They’ll make mistakes. 

He’s not a world beater, but he’s not the worst either. 

3 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Cardoso for the first. Hard for McCrorie at the second imo

Would start Docherty for this one tomorrow. We really struggle in the midfield against hibs and Docherty would add some power and drive that we've missed in these games. Honestly that wee cunt mcginn usually does well against us because he's a powerful box to box type. Need Docherty to combat that

34 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Progres v Rangers was the worst European result in our history

RojA5Y.gif

Windass fails to stop the cross coming in and Bates fails to pick up his striker.  Should that have been the end of their Rangers careers?

Cardoso has become a popular whipping boy on here but there's potential there.  He's a modern ball playing defender whereas Bates is more of an old fashioned centre half.  I think both could work well together.  Hopefully both can continue to develop here and grow to become great defenders for Rangers.

18 minutes ago, ClydebankBearWATP said:

Would start Docherty for this one tomorrow. We really struggle in the midfield against hibs and Docherty would add some power and drive that we've missed in these games. Honestly that wee cunt mcginn usually does well against us because he's a powerful box to box type. Need Docherty to combat that

very short in midfield so depending on his fitness that may be a decent shout

33 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Progres v Rangers was the worst European result in our history

RojA5Y.gif

Windass fails to stop the cross coming in and Bates fails to pick up his striker.  Should that have been the end of their Rangers careers?

Cardoso has become a popular whipping boy on here but there's potential there.  He's a modern ball playing defender whereas Bates is more of an old fashioned centre half.  I think both could work well together.  Hopefully both can continue to develop here and grow to become great defenders for Rangers.

Murty doesn’t rate him at all

I expect we will see same team as Sheep & County games tomorrow. I'd be tempted to start Docherty in midfield for presence though against McGeouch and McGinn.

Buzzing for this one, early start tomorrow, beers on train up and few bevs in the Louden to warm up. WATP

Biggest game of the season so far for us tomorrow! Any win, by any means will do for me. Would be great to for Cummings to stick in the winner to get it right up the lemon, but I hope the star of the show is our 10 million dollar man! Needs to have a straight head tomorrow....unless he’s heading the ball, in which case it should be round :p:

3 hours ago, ClydebankBearWATP said:

Not a bad shout mate. Doc is bursting to do well for us

Archived