** Rangers V Hibs Official Thread **

ForeverAndEver

Mental how many people want Cummings on from the start just to get to them.

Cummings has more chance of scoring coming on fresh when the games slowed down a bit, and Morelos has ran their defence about.

Ibrox will be rocking whoever starts, don't need any incentive against the mini filth

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, GT66 said:

Mental how many people want Cummings on from the start just to get to them.

Cummings has more chance of scoring coming on fresh when the games slowed down a bit, and Morelos has ran their defence about.

Ibrox will be rocking whoever starts, don't need any incentive against the mini filth

Think it would be more like a miller v beggars scenario, where they dread it every time he's in the box,  we have been awful at ibrox, we should be right up there in that league,  morelos could still batter and run them ragged with Cummings picking up the pieces,    I hope ibrox is rocking, I hope morelos is going to tear them a new arse, and I hope we see the joker on display no matter what

6 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

I would leave Windass on the bench today and start Docherty they will pack the midfield and Goss and Holt might struggle against 3 of them. 

Bringing Windass and Cummings on later in the game would cause them a lot of problems but I just can't see Murty dropping Windass to the bench after scoring a hat-trick midweek

4 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Bringing Windass and Cummings on later in the game would cause them a lot of problems but I just can't see Murty dropping Windass to the bench after scoring a hat-trick midweek

Yeah I agree right enough Windass would have got a lot of confidence from Wednesday night. 

Just now, RFC RYAN said:

Yeah I agree right enough Windass would have got a lot of confidence from Wednesday night. 

Its a great position to be in though compared to where we were.

We have a lot of options in most areas of the park and its giving Murty a good selection headache.

It means he can look at our opponents set up and make selections based on that to counter their strengths and exploit their weakness. So I think you are right that Docherty would be a good shout for this game today and I suspect it would take the mini scum by surprise.

Didn't Docherty play really well against them in earlier in the season when they won 3-1 away from home?

Archived