** Rangers V Hibs Official Thread **

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, cushynumber said:

happy to send anybody the template if they wanted to add it to the match topics - they can plagiarise it any way they want.

Can you send it to Murty but include Morelos and Cummings starting with no edit facility for either. 

Sorted.

2 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Same team that started Ross County.  I'd like to see Cardoso, Cummings, and Docherty come on at some point.  It's good to see we have squad options now.  

Unless one of the starting centre halfs are booked or injured then I'd leave them on

4 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Same team that started Ross County.  I'd like to see Cardoso, Cummings, and Docherty come on at some point.  It's good to see we have squad options now.  

You not wanting a clean sheet?

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

You not wanting a clean sheet?

I know he gets bashed a lot on here but he's a promising young CB, who we paid a lot of money for, and he deserves game time.  I'm certain he will get game time as the weeks and months go on and hopefully he can prove the doubters wrong.

3 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I know he gets bashed a lot on here but he's a promising young CB, who we paid a lot of money for, and he deserves game time.  I'm certain he will get game time as the weeks and months go on and hopefully he can prove the doubters wrong.

He's fucking rotten, and his performance in the first game against these cunts should've been enough to never play him again.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He's fucking rotten, and his performance in the first game against these cunts should've been enough to never play him again.

Windass and Holt were absolute dog shite for the entirety of last season yet they came good recently, haven't they?

I know it's popular to hate Cardoso and bash the fuck out of him on here.  You're welcome to do that if it floats your boat.  He's a promising young CB and should be getting game time.  I'm certain Murty will give the guy game time in the weeks and months ahead.  

3 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Windass and Holt were absolute dog shite for the entirety of last season yet they came good recently, haven't they?

I know it's popular to hate Cardoso and bash the fuck out of him on here.  You're welcome to do that if it floats your boat.  He's a promising young CB and should be getting game time.  I'm certain Murty will give the guy game time in the weeks and months ahead.  

Windass wasn't played in the right position at all, and was nowhere near as bad as it was made out, still wasn't great.

Holt looked half decent toward the end of season, and looked capable. 

Sheffield Wednesday, and the second half at Aberdeen aside he's been shit.

In the game time he's had he could easily be blamed for at least 3 goals

4 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Cardoso is a better player than he gets credit for on here.

He has obvious ability and we need to develop that talent.  I honestly think some of our fans want him to fail here.  It's bizarre.  

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Windass wasn't played in the right position at all, and was nowhere near as bad as it was made out, still wasn't great.

Holt looked half decent toward the end of season, and looked capable. 

Sheffield Wednesday, and the second half at Aberdeen aside he's been shit.

In the game time he's had he could easily be blamed for at least 3 goals

Windass has been brutal until this season. Even then, he had a month or so earlier in the season when he was awful.

Make your points on Cardoso/Holt as you will, but to pretend Windass was anything else is ridiculous.

5 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

He has obvious ability and we need to develop that talent.  I honestly think some of our fans want him to fail here.  It's bizarre.  

In the same way you want Halliday to fail? It's possibly the worst thing that constantly gets spouted on here, was the same with the manager as well

2 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Windass has been brutal until this season. Even then, he had a month or so earlier in the season when he was awful.

Make your points on Cardoso/Holt as you will, but to pretend Windass was anything else is ridiculous.

He certainly wasn't great last season, but he wasn't as bad as made out. He went through a shit patch this season as well, and again he wasn't as bad as he was made out to be.

14 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

He’s just pish, Made Simon Murray look like Maradona. Also he can’t handle physical strikers, Connor Sammon made Cardoso look like a wee boy till Mccrorie came on and sorted him out.

6 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

In the same way you want Halliday to fail? It's possibly the worst thing that constantly gets spouted on here, was the same with the manager as well

He certainly wasn't great last season, but he wasn't as bad as made out. He went through a shit patch this season as well, and again he wasn't as bad as he was made out to be.

Up until this season Windass has been anonymous in the vast majority of games, he was shite with the odd display of talent.

Windass has been no existant more than he has been good this season. He has it in his locker that he can dissappear for 60 minutes yet still come up with a goal. 

Cardoso maybe hasnt been superb but he is playong for the first time in his career in a new country. He haa ability and if he works on his physicality he could be a good player.

Archived