** Rangers V Hibs Official Thread **

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A fully match sharp Cummings would have properly got onto that cute wee ball from Niko in the first half tonight, bring him on when we're 2 to the good, hopefully he'l snatch one.

loved the last win when they felt robbed, but want to actually beat them by being better this time.

59 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Wes

Tav Martin Cardoso John

Holt Docherty

Candieas Windass Murphy

Morelos

dropped Goss for Docherty purely due to the fact that he’s owr player and Gods likely to go back to QPR

Pretty much exactly what i was thinking but Bates for Cardoso for me.

6 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Pretty much exactly what i was thinking but Bates for Cardoso for me.

Aye was 50/50 on that one,thinking if we’re keeping Cardoso might be worth giving him another run in side Bates not fine a lot wrong mind you,team picks itself apart from that and Docherty/Goss

2 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Aye was 50/50 on that one,thinking if we’re keeping Cardoso might be worth giving him another run in side Bates not fine a lot wrong mind you,team picks itself apart from that and Docherty/Goss

Really looking forward to seeing what Docherty can bring to our table. I have good feelings about him ?

1 hour ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Cummings up top so he can score against them.  Cummings is regarded as a Hibs legend and if he scores against them I predict a complete meltdown worth the entrance fee alone.  After the match Lennon will be spewing his usual delusions of persecution.

No hard to be a Hibs legend, their tea lady is in their hall of fame.

8 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

With Wilson away and Alves injured we aren’t exactly spoiled for choice at the back,though we would’ve signed another CB tbh but Cardoso certainly came with a decent pedigree might be worth giving him another shot

Bates has been in good form and shouldn't be dropped

I hope Cummings starts on Saturday. He's already brought us something different up front. The way he took the ball with his neck/shoulder and bring it down to foot where we ended up with the penalty was a nice wee bit of control. 

I think he will show composure in front of goal on Saturday and inflict some serious pain on their junkie fans and their odious little manager.

1 hour ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Morelos has to start Cummings looked a mile of match sharpness tonight

Different type of players in my opinion. Morelos very strong and holds ball up well, battles 100% and wins a lot of 50/50s and helps keep the pressure on opposition. Cummings takes the ball on the run and makes space well for himself but needs service, less likely to win the ball for himself compared to Morelos. On balance I think Morelos gives us more, although early days for Cummings and would put my money on Cummings versus Morelos if both had a 1 on 1 with a keeper. Difficult choice unless we can afford the luxury of playing them both. 

Archived