• Created
  • Last Reply

Foderingham

Tavernier       Bates       Martin       John

Holt       Goss

Candeias            Windass           Murphy

Morelos

Subs: Alnwick, Hodson, Cardoso, Halliday, Docherty, O’Halloran, Cummings

Currently, that’s our best starting eleven. As has been discussed over the last few days, Morelos’ work off the ball is invaluable. Let’s secure a lead first before replacing him later in the game when he’s ran himself into the ground. I choose Goss over Docherty because we’ve seen him play and he doesn’t deserve to be dropped. I think he’ll be key in dictating play for us.

It’s disheartening to see just how badly the injury situation has scunnered us. We’re left with a weak bench. However, with the reluctant inclusion of O’Halloran, that selection has us covered in all positions.

7 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Wes

Tav Martin Cardoso John

Holt Docherty

Candieas Windass Murphy

Morelos

dropped Goss for Docherty purely due to the fact that he’s owr player and Gods likely to go back to QPR

I don’t get that logic as you play you’re best starting 11 to win the game regardless of who is on loan.

It’s about the 3 points and not about next season or the next 3/4 years.

2 hours ago, Essandoh said:

Foderingham

Tavernier       Bates       Martin       John

Holt       Goss

Candeias            Windass           Murphy

Morelos

Subs: Alnwick, Hodson, Cardoso, Halliday, Docherty, O’Halloran, Cummings

Currently, that’s our best starting eleven. As has been discussed over the last few days, Morelos’ work off the ball is invaluable. Let’s secure a lead first before replacing him later in the game when he’s ran himself into the ground. I choose Goss over Docherty because we’ve seen him play and he doesn’t deserve to be dropped. I think he’ll be key in dictating play for us.

It’s disheartening to see just how badly the injury situation has scunnered us. We’re left with a weak bench. However, with the reluctant inclusion of O’Halloran, that selection has us covered in all positions.

That’s my 11 also ??

1 hour ago, GlasgowRangers1983 said:

Where and when is the game? a remember when the official match notification gave you all that useful information.

Doubt they know this info. Now it's just a list of players who the OP want's to start a game. Then someone else posts another starting 11 and another, and one where a player is out  injured, then suspended, then intelligible, then 6 players out of position and a child actor who has never kicked a ball in anger.

I don't think they know or care anymore. Game hungry nerds. "I started an official match thread on  RM yesterday". Did ye, aye? Well done you. Can count to 11.  SO FUCK!!!!!! :angrywillie:

22 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

When you hear Murtys post match interview, he stated we have a confused young man in Morelos with this £8 million bid.
Looks like he has a bit of work to do,to have him start on Saturday.
I have every faith in Murty putting an arm round his shoulder.

Spot on mate 

That could be for the media though 

Just incase King sells him 

I'm hoping if any deal is done .He does not  leave until Summer 

The club would find it hard to turn down over 8mill I would imagine 

9 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Spot on mate 

That could be for the media though 

Just incase King sells him 

I'm hoping if any deal is done .He does not  leave until Summer 

The club would find it hard to turn down over 8mill I would imagine 

Changed days indeed mate.
That we might have a manager with a bit of nous who knows how to play the media.
Have every faith Murty will impress upon Morelos that everything he is being offered at this moment in time, will be even better come the summer.

Archived