** Rangers V Hibs Official Thread **

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

There's normally a few guys trying to get rid if either paper tickets or someone's season book

Always wondered what people do with their smart card when that’s what they’re punting?

Do they wait for them to come back out after the game? Do they scan it and pass it back through? 

Seems mental to be at Ibrox with a ticket and not go in. 

11 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Always wondered what people do with their smart card when that’s what they’re punting?

Do they wait for them to come back out after the game? Do they scan it and pass it back through? 

Seems mental to be at Ibrox with a ticket and not go in. 

Normally it'll be one of their mates selling so you'll be handing it back to them once in and sat near to them from my experience 

54 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Normally it'll be one of their mates selling so you'll be handing it back to them once in and sat near to them from my experience 

Yeah my cousin used a smart card ticket selling outside the ground the other week and that's what happened 

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

It will be exactly the same team and formation as the one that gubbed the sheep 

No reason to change it 

I think so too but not sure if Martin will be able to play so might see Cardoso start

13 hours ago, Camshy said:

Team should be easy to pick.

Wes

Tav, Bates, Martin, John

Goss, Holt

Candeias, Windass, Murphy

Morelos

We have seen with the last 2 games just how important Morelos is to the team dynamic, forget the goals. He holds the ball superbly and is so strong, in the games Cummings has played it has shown me he needs a partner beside him. He simply cant play up front by himself, he doesnt have those kinds of attributes......if he starts v Hibs as the lone striker I will be surprised.

2-0 to the Super

Bang on mate 

17 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Have to start Morelos, Cummings showed last night he’s a penalty box striker. His link up play is terrible and bottom line he’s not as good as Morelos. 

Hard to judge on a pitch where no one seemed to be able to control the ball, plus he lacks match fitness.

Just now, Smile said:

Hard to judge on a pitch where no one seemed to be able to control the ball, plus he lack match fitness.

He showed against Aberdeen and Ross County that he isn’t a link up forward. 

Plus the fact Morelos is a better player, it’s either Morelos or you play both.  

19 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Foderingham 

Tavernier Bates Martin John 

Holt Goss

Candeias Windass Murphy 

Morelos 

We look quite strong. All those available next season except Goss. Assuming Morelos is still here? McCrorie. Jack. And Dorrans to come back from injury (among others) so i am hoping we can close the gap on septic and lift the Scottish. Too late to claw back septic this season but more confident of putting in a decent challenge next season. 55 a matter of time.

Archived