** Rangers V Hibs Official Thread **

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Marky. said:

It wasn’t great at all half an hour ago to be honest mate. Went through Thornliebank instead.

Cheers mate. Got there 2 mins into it, m77 was clear by the time we were on it, taxi driver said it was brutal around 2, but got lucky.

Really don't know what the fuck is up with our team at the moment. I like Murty, but he just doesn't make big decisions. Half time should have switched everything around.

Just heading home from The Louden had time to calm down n a few beers. Some of our players cant handle the pressure. Windass was missing and bottled it. Morelos needs someone beside him as he looks isolated and his head goes dowm n gets frustrated. Why did it take so long to bring cummings on i thought a straight swap for windass would have made so much difference. This showz Murty isnt the man the twam tries to be to safe and we invite pressure onto ourselves the way we play. Collum didnt help matters but we dont help ourselves either

2 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Where did I say he's an attacking midfielder? I said he's a centre midfielder who gets forward, usually beating a few players then getting a shot off. 

Is that how he scored his "4 mile goal" today? Or was it just another long range shot while Fod was away for a cup of tea again?

What a helmet ??

3 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Why did we not go 4-4-2 against those fucks with someone glued to that CUNT mcginn???? 

I said it at the start of the season. I don't give a fuck if he's a fenian cunt, he's the best attacking midfielder in Scotland by a mile. We should've at least tried to buy him!!

??helmet

48 minutes ago, Orange and Blue said:

Overall better team? Morelos goal disallowed?  Very soft penalty where there's fouls like that all over the pitch and nothing giving?  Was Hibs better? What's your view?

No. Don't know if that was right or not, but so did they. Wasn't a penalty imo, not seen a replay. Yes. They bullied us, and we shat it,

No point in saying otherwise. They defended their goal exceptionally well and were very hard to break down today.  

No question we were lacking in areas where it matters all over the field but they came with a plan and executed it far better than we did ours. It's a sore one when we were looking to maintain our momentum but hey there it is. 

Although it's hugely disappointing,  especially considering results elsewhere we simply cannot allow this setback to derail the good work that's been prevalent these last few weeks. Unexpected results like this will happen. 

It's a kick in the balls but ffs keep believing in the things we get right, keep integrating the new players and we will cement that second place then look to go again in the summer. 

Just watched the highlights there. The amount of space McGinn had for his goal was scandalous. Goss just stood of him until it was too late. Also the amount of times Tavernier and John were caught out of position was ridiculous. 

Penalty was soft but Tav has gave that wee taig rat Collum the perfect excuse putting his foot in like that. 

When you compare their midfield to ours yesterday its amazing so many of us, myself included, were so confident before the game. With the players we have missing there is a severe lack of strength in that department which will make coming 2nd nigh on impossible.

11 hours ago, kelvd1873 said:

Does anyone know why Morelos goal was chalked off??

No idea . It won't be mentioned much or over analysed though.

The way the beggars have every decision that goes against them, broken down and highlighted as a scandal or an injustice

11 hours ago, MurrayWilson said:

When you compare their midfield to ours yesterday its amazing so many of us, myself included, were so confident before the game. With the players we have missing there is a severe lack of strength in that department which will make coming 2nd nigh on impossible.

We were effectively playing with 9 men with Windass being Windass . And Candeas being so incredibly useless

Maybe a few others . It will always be hard to win big games, when your so called creative players are utter shite, at best on the day

18 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

We were effectively playing with 9 men with Windass being Windass . And Candeas being so incredibly useless

Maybe a few others . It will always be hard to win big games, when your so called creative players are utter shite, at best on the day

Yep, say it week after week after week. We need a quality no.10 and winger. Its killing us and until we get these types we wil never achieve the consistency we need 

52 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Probably been mentioned loads of times in this thread but I can’t believe Cummings didn’t start yesterday. 

To be honest, he scored a good goal against Ross County but he never really done enough for me to justify starting him yesterday. We should've started an extra centre midfielder. 

Against Partick though Murty needs to try and fit in both Morelos and Cummings.

On 03/02/2018 at 20:16, kaiser1041 said:

??helmet

Aye, I did say that. But the majority of folk would have known what I meant. He clearly is a centre midfielder first and foremost, but he does attack a lot. That's why I said attacking MIDFIELDER. He's not a attacking-midfielder in the true sense of an attacking midfielder. He's more box to box. Anyway, point being, he stuck to our best attacker when we had the ball and we should've had someone on him when they had it. We never and he scored. 

I still think we should try and sign him, as he's better than anyone we currently have playing in his position. Despite his past. 

54 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Aye, I did say that. But the majority of folk would have known what I meant. He clearly is a centre midfielder first and foremost, but he does attack a lot. That's why I said attacking MIDFIELDER. He's not a attacking-midfielder in the true sense of an attacking midfielder. He's more box to box. Anyway, point being, he stuck to our best attacker when we had the ball and we should've had someone on him when they had it. We never and he scored. 

I still think we should try and sign him, as he's better than anyone we currently have playing in his position. Despite his past. 

??fuck off mate 

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Thought our record was bad last 6 years against the junkies

Lost last 7 out of the last 10 games against them

We need to improve this surely , against this shower of scum

We are rank rotten against them. They've practically had us on toast since the first championship season.

Archived