** Rangers V Hibs Official Thread **

ForeverAndEver

Plenty of time to play Cummings and Morelos together. Football is a massively squad based game and both will have their moments between now and May. 

Tomorrow Morelos is the man however. There's a lot of needle in this one, and they'll come to play like their season depends on it. We have to win the battle first and then let our quality shine through, much like the against the scum and the sheep. Morelos leads from the front in ways Cummings just doesn't. 

Not to worried about this one. Murty, to my eye, seems to have the big games on lock. We'll be up for this and hit the right levels again. 2-0 or 3-1.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

Thought this was a very strange one. Isnt he their top scorer? They brought in some striker from Switzerland, but who knows if he'll hit the ground running.

He scored in his debut for them on Wednesday IIRC.

53 minutes ago, Corky True Legend said:

This is the sort of post we need for "official" match threads. Only missing recent stats & head-to-head stats.

happy to send anybody the template if they wanted to add it to the match topics - they can plagiarise it any way they want.

2 hours ago, Bronzy said:

Still an odd move tbh, he's only scored 6 goals in his entire senior career now.

Signed that Jamie Maclaren on loan too, he was tearing it up in the australian league a couple seasons ago.

Question to Tav: Performance was poor last time against Hibs, do you think yous have a point to prove? 

Tav : Yes.

Question to Murty: Tav has came out and said yous have a point to prove tomorrow.

Fuck me man the journalism is woeful. 

A nice headache to have as I bet Cummings will be dying to play and the temptation will be there since the Morelos scenario began but I believe that the team that played against County will be the starting line up. Goss has looked good so far and if Candeias does what he does best with Murphy doing similar to aid DJ on the left then we can beat them. They have lost 3 strikers in this window as well and replaced them with Scott Allan... Hopefully Cummings gets the cameo he wants and I'd imagine Docherty will come off the bench too.

Archived