The wife of lennon

backup

I thought fans might be interested to know of lennon's connection to a Rangers legend,many will be surprised as to this connection. Must admit I laughed when I read the anacdote lennon gave while on a platform with Souness.

"When I was at celtic, the woman that I'm with now, my fiancé, her name is McCloy.

Peter McCloy was a goalkeeper for Rangers for a long long time, and she's a relative of Peter McCloy. So all of her family were Rangers daft, her father, the brothers... So you can imagine the first day, she's bringing me down to meet the family.

They live in this little council estate just like we all grew up in whether it be Dublin, Belfast, Glasgow, wherever, and the window was open.

So I pull up in a big fancy car, as you do because I've earned a few quid, she gets out and then I get out and I've got the peroxide blonde hair...

And all I can hear from the window is... "Oh for fucks sake! Anybody but him!"

https://www.balls.ie/football/neil-lennon-describes-being-introduced-to-his-finances-family-of-Rangers-fans-335148

3 hours ago, backup said:

I thought fans might be interested to know of lennon's connection to a Rangers legend,many will be surprised as to this connection. Must admit I laughed when I read the anacdote lennon gave while on a platform with Souness.

"When I was at celtic, the woman that I'm with now, my fiancé, her name is McCloy.

Peter McCloy was a goalkeeper for Rangers for a long long time, and she's a relative of Peter McCloy. So all of her family were Rangers daft, her father, the brothers... So you can imagine the first day, she's bringing me down to meet the family.

They live in this little council estate just like we all grew up in whether it be Dublin, Belfast, Glasgow, wherever, and the window was open.

So I pull up in a big fancy car, as you do because I've earned a few quid, she gets out and then I get out and I've got the peroxide blonde hair...

And all I can hear from the window is... "Oh for fucks sake! Anybody but him!"

https://www.balls.ie/football/neil-lennon-describes-being-introduced-to-his-finances-family-of-Rangers-fans-335148

Cool story hope she's a widow soon and finds a decent Protestant fella that her family wouldn't be ashamed of....:tu: 

8 hours ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

The Lurgan Bigot - the ugliest cunt in football - why the fuck any women, never mind a Proddy would entertain that guy.

I once seen him with a very attractive lady . Fuck knows why any woman, would put their lives and possibly children though this madness 

1 minute ago, mrmojorisin said:

Vile scumbag threatened a pregnant woman .....but hes always the vicTIM 

NEIL+LENNON+CELTIC+GRAHAM+SPIERS.jpg

He left her in shit state especially when he went to manage down south cunt gave them nothing saying he was skint. She is nice but fuck spilling her pint she ain't shy in saying it as it is.

3 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

He left her in shit state especially when he went to manage down south cunt gave them nothing saying he was skint. She is nice but fuck spilling her pint she ain't shy in saying it as it is.

Well they have a history of ginger wife beaters that mhob dont they