BBC AGAIN!

WCPRANGERS1

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Storm in a teacup imo he got info wrong but was big enough to apologise that’s fine by me 

Source checking the issue for me tbh. Put it out there that there was no bid when he clearly not looked in to it.

The first reply to him is a belter mind you...

He could just have pretty honestly been led up the garden path, but he should be pretty confident in his sources before coming out with that kind of thing. Wonder who the source was and if he was only too eager to believe it.

It makes you curious how this came about and whether he's gone digging or someone contacted him. And why nobody at the BBC shows similar interest in routine Dembele bullshit. :lol:

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

He could just have pretty honestly been led up the garden path, but he should be pretty confident in his sources before coming out with that kind of thing. Wonder who the source was and if he was only too eager to believe it.

It makes you curious how this came about and whether he's gone digging or someone contacted him. And why nobody at the BBC shows similar interest in routine Dembele bullshit. :lol:

You know, that was my immediate first thoughts...with all the supposed offers and subsequent denials of Dembele bids.  That's where the story is.

21 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

One of the other minions of the BBC caught out lying about the Morelos situation.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BBCKheredine/status/959081429417283584?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

The comments are inundated with taigs on a Rangers related tweet.

They also charge £49 for Old firm games and pay us £49 to come to Ibrox yet still call us sevco:lol:

Forever in our shadow you filthy animals.

There was no source, he was full off shit, funny how anything Rangers and there is a timplosion meltdown on the internet, they are as fickle as fuck.

I honestly couldn't give a fuck who they buy or what the are doing but they simply "just can't get enough" of Rangers FC.

56 minutes ago, Inigo said:

just shows how much journalism has gone down the drain, "journalists" are so desperate to be the very first ones to break a story before anyone else that they dont bother to even check if it's true or not

1 hour ago, Pennywise said:

The comments are inundated with taigs on a Rangers related tweet.

They also charge £49 for Old firm games and pay us £49 to come to Ibrox yet still call us sevco:lol:

Forever in our shadow you filthy animals.

Fucking clowns.