Morelos to leave before the end of February [Rocksport Radio]

Lloyd

32 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

The fact you want to punt our and the league's top scorer due to one shite performance.

His attitude is stinking. Should have took the money and got him to fuck,he's hardly irreplaceable.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Sket said:

His attitude is stinking. Should have took the money and got him to fuck,he's hardly irreplaceable.

Definitely wouldn't sell him at this point, the thought of Cummings being the only proper striker with Miller and Herrera as backup gives me the fucking fear :megaanguish:

41 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Liam Boyce scored 23 in 34 appearances for Ross County who finished 7th last season, sometimes the answer to lack of goals is staring you right in the face.

There’s a difference between being able to score goals for Ross County and being able to score goals at a club like ours

I would sell him ASAP.  Sure he's the leagues top scorer with what 13 goals.  I remember the days if our strikers had 13 goals at this stage of the season they would be hunted from the club. 

Personally it shows how far not just us but Scottish football has dropped.  Fuck I remember the days if you never scored 30+ a season for us you were classed as a flop yet we are creaming our pants at a guy that may hit 20 this season. 

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

There’s a difference between being able to score goals for Ross County and being able to score goals at a club like ours

Certainly is, but such a haul for a team finishing 7th and not creating anywhere near the number of chances we do makes it even more impressive, don't you think?

The January window has been good and a return to common sense with course and distance signings instead of a stab in the dark.

1 hour ago, Sket said:

Yesterday he looked like he did not want to be here felt like a man down.

Get the money before the value drops .

If we get £10 million, that's a hell of a lot of money for us in order to go and get a manager, make the loan signings permanent and then have money to spend in the summer. No brainer for me tbh!

13 minutes ago, surfsup2 said:

Yesterday he looked like he did not want to be here felt like a man down.

Get the money before the value drops .

I was surprised we were actually able to knock back £7m or whatever.  Clearly the boy wanted to go and if he’s being offered 3 or 4 years on £25k or £50k a week or whatever it’s setting the boy up for life who wouldn’t take that deal? 

As for yesterday he was rotten clearly not interested in being at Ibrox so clearly best option is let him go and try and bring in a free agent until the end of the season or stick with Jason and see how it goes.  Either way Morelos is best away unless he has a massive change of attitude.

2 hours ago, Siwel said:

There is. It should be easier as we should be creating more chances, have more possession and better quality players providing support. 

On 2/2/2018 at 20:35, Siwel said:

@The Mongoose you taking that?

Water of a ducks back mate....time will tell if the source gets it right.....no reason to disbelieve it...it was where Warburton as manager came from a couple of weeks before it was announced. Rocksport was around before Gregs' dad got involved.

Our management team should surely have kept a very close eye on AM and seen that his head was turned.

If he wasnt "in the mood" he should have been left at home.

I would rather play Stevie Wonder with a let-me-at-em attitude than AM or Messi or anyone with the wrong attitude.

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

If we get £10 million, that's a hell of a lot of money for us in order to go and get a manager, make the loan signings permanent and then have money to spend in the summer. No brainer for me tbh!

If anywhere near that number is still on offer I would grab it, once his head is down he will be no use whatsoever for us and imo and he was miles off the pace yesterday, I agree with you 100%.

I was a big fan of his up until recently..his glaring misses and quite frankly dour attitude has put me off him a bit. Yeah he's only 21 and still got a lot to learn but you can't be missing chance after chance like he does. 

I think Cummings deserves the chance to either start up front with him or instead of him. 

33 minutes ago, The Ghost said:

There is. It should be easier as we should be creating more chances, have more possession and better quality players providing support. 

But it isn’t because not everyone can handle the pressure from the stands or can perform against a team that are giving you no space at all.

Archived