Morelos to leave before the end of February [Rocksport Radio]

Lloyd

3 hours ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Look at it a different way,

We have a promising player, would you rather a EPL team looked at him with the view of them being promising and playing in a competitive league so pay a decent price for him or would you rather they thought he plays in a shite league so we would be taking a gamble with him so offer sub million as a starter and we lose out on a decent fee like we did with McKay

This is a mute point, we're receiving massive bids for one of our promising players.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, denya said:

You are right on this. The media of recently have been speaking of players in every position that is available to be for selection. They are naming every possible player in Europe. Means nothing. I remember when they spoke of the strikers and Morelos name was said and then automatic dismissed. They say he scores goals in Scotland but its not a good level and all strikers for Colombia can score in this level. I said before many times he wont get to play for us in the World Cup, in the future yes if he moves but in this moment he can only hope for some minutes in a friendly and no more. Falcao, Muriel, Duvan Zapata and Bacca are main 4 strikers. After them you can pick Miguel Borja, Teo Guttierez, Santos Borre, Ayron Del Valle, Marlos Moreno etc. I do not remember the last time Jackson Martinez even play for la seleccion. He is not much in the picture.

I think they are being a little disrespectful in automatically dismissing Morelos.

If your team is so top heavy with quality strikers how come Columbia only scored 21 goals in 18 games which is a pretty shite return  considering  three teams that finished below Columbia in the group scored way more goals 27,26 and 26.

4 minutes ago, pcbear said:

I think they are being a little disrespectful in automatically dismissing Morelos.

If your team is so top heavy with quality strikers how come Columbia only scored 21 goals in 18 games which is a pretty shite return  considering  three teams that finished below Columbia in the group scored way more goals 27,26 and 26.

It is not being disrespectful, its just honest truth he js scoring but in a bad league and other strikers scoring in better leagues. We do have many strikers like I say before many before him. Pekerman changed the team lineup too many times and teams like Venezuela and Ecuador is rivals and always defend too much when play Colombia. If you think Morelos is better than Falcao, Muriel, Bacca, Duvan Zapata and Miguel Borja etc in this moment because he score many goals in a bad league then that is your opinion. The opinion here is very much different. 

Also it is ColOmbia and not ColUmbia

46 minutes ago, VentyFour said:

This is a mute point, we're receiving massive bids for one of our promising players.

Yes from China, English clubs would of started much lower because they think we are a shit league.

It's also interesting to note that the SFA sold spl TV rights to china

47 minutes ago, VentyFour said:

38 minutes ago, denya said:

It is not being disrespectful, its just honest truth he js scoring but in a bad league and other strikers scoring in better leagues. We do have many strikers like I say before many before him. Pekerman changed the team lineup too many times and teams like Venezuela and Ecuador is rivals and always defend too much when play Colombia. If you think Morelos is better than Falcao, Muriel, Bacca, Duvan Zapata and Miguel Borja etc in this moment because he score many goals in a bad league then that is your opinion. The opinion here is very much different. 

Also it is ColOmbia and not ColUmbia

Still only 21 goals in 18 games, don't your strikers bring their club form to International  matches?

The strikers you mention are good players but the goal return is poor, don't you agree?

8 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Still only 21 goals in 18 games, don't your strikers bring their club form to International  matches?

The strikers you mention are good players but the goal return is poor, don't you agree?

No I dont agree with you. 21 in 18 game in very difficult CONMEBOL qualifying is good especially when Pekerman keep on changing the striker partnership and midfield near every game. Also as I say you must not see games where half of games we play the opposite team just defend because of this goal threat we have. I think it is silly to think that Morelos is much better than all the strikers I say and have scored both in club and country.

4 hours ago, denya said:

You are right on this. The media of recently have been speaking of players in every position that is available to be for selection. They are naming every possible player in Europe. Means nothing. I remember when they spoke of the strikers and Morelos name was said and then automatic dismissed. They say he scores goals in Scotland but its not a good level and all strikers for Colombia can score in this level. I said before many times he wont get to play for us in the World Cup, in the future yes if he moves but in this moment he can only hope for some minutes in a friendly and no more. Falcao, Muriel, Duvan Zapata and Bacca are main 4 strikers. After them you can pick Miguel Borja, Teo Guttierez, Santos Borre, Ayron Del Valle, Marlos Moreno etc. I do not remember the last time Jackson Martinez even play for la seleccion. He is not much in the picture.

Jackson Martinez not playjng for Colombia is probably the same reason Morelos won't be, poor league.

Makes me think Morelos would think twice about moving to China

1 hour ago, Gustav said:

I was all for taking the money but if they give him a new deal and don't go back on their word to sell without a replacement then fair play 

If Aberdeen take anything from the taigs, and we beat Hearts, I would be beeling if they sold him. 

For football reason and how he presents my username

2 hours ago, The Scunner said:

You're right pal, finally just realised it. In fact, I would go as far to say that we could play Hamilton every week and it would probably set us up nicely for a decent run in the Champions League. Don't know what I was thinking in those earlier posts, apologies.

What would your remit to make it a more competitive league?

15 minutes ago, GT66 said:

If Aberdeen take anything from the taigs, and we beat Hearts, I would be beeling if they sold him. 

For football reason and how he presents my username

No danger of that happening I’m sure Aberdeen will roll over and present themselves to be fucked as they usually do in big games.

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

No danger of that happening I’m sure Aberdeen will roll over and present themselves to be fucked as they usually do in big games.

The only thing that gives me hope this time is their trip to Russia, but still unlikely

1 minute ago, GT66 said:

The only thing that gives me hope this time is their trip to Russia, but still unlikely

Always wondered if the Europa league might take some of their concentration away from the league, maybe we should be hoping they get through :pipe:

10 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Always wondered if the Europa league might take some of their concentration away from the league, maybe we should be hoping they get through :pipe:

If it helps us gain back the points, I wouldn't be against it

The temperature will be roughly minus 11 over there, that with the 6hr filght will hopefully result in a few pulled muscles.

1 hour ago, GT66 said:

Jackson Martinez not playjng for Colombia is probably the same reason Morelos won't be, poor league.

Makes me think Morelos would think twice about moving to China

Giovanni Moreno has been call up many times and he play in China in the same team Tevez play for when he was there. but will make a move to Europe or back here to South America soon. There was news he would come back here to join again Nacional

Archived