Morelos to leave before the end of February [Rocksport Radio]

Lloyd

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Tenerife Bear said:

If i was selling them yes it would add something. Obviously. The negative is the player himself and his disgusting arrogant attitude. He's a fucking nobody who has scored a few goals in Scottish football. He's done fuck all else. No success, no medals, no trophies, no European record, nothing. 

Some of your posts border on reeking. 

Happy to be proven wrong. 

16 minutes ago, Siwel said:

He still played and scored goals in both those competitions for them and has winners medals for both trophies..

18 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

oops - The Finnish league finished in OCT 2017 by which time Alfie was with us

Oops again - the Finnish cup was in September 2017 by which time Alfie was with us

????

My post was from this article, not my own words...

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/1624693/Rangers-alfredo-morelos-hjk-helsinki-champions-finnish-title/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwi3noz4uYfZAhUCIMAKHRFdDWEQFjADegQIExAB&usg=AOvVaw1D-V8gEfnjEnmM3OD-TXR3&ampcf=1

But given stats sites also credit him with a league title and cup final medal I'll go with it.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/alfredo-morelos/transfers/spieler/338962&ved=2ahUKEwj6p6asuofZAhWLC8AKHTUrDXoQFjACegQICRAB&usg=AOvVaw23mihVj3I_LRMwzbAQhZ9J

??

2 minutes ago, The Mongoose said:

If you want to know what is REALLY happening listen to Rocksport Radio tonight at 6pm. Some VERY interesting revelations coming on Talking Football www.rocksportradio.co.uk

Why don't you just tell us just now?

6 minutes ago, The Mongoose said:

If you want to know what is REALLY happening listen to Rocksport Radio tonight at 6pm. Some VERY interesting revelations coming on Talking Football www.rocksportradio.co.uk

PM me the details or your banned.

Im only kidding

Im not

A new deal is a no brainer. I think we need a fair release clause too. I'm not saying we accept buttons for him but every player should have his price.

I think he is far from the finished article, for me I don't think he is ready for say the EPL, but he's be a good championship striker and those go for 10 to 15 million, so that's his pricetag in my eyes. It is clear he is our most saleable asset. I'd be disappointed to see him go, but it's also clear he sees us as a stepping stone.

No one is irreplaceable and no one is bigger than Rangers. I just hope Alfredo stays and both parties do things the right way, so we get the right price and he gets the right club, until both those that happen he should stay a Rangers player.

42 minutes ago, The Mongoose said:

Are you Greg Dochertys da?

45 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Trump, Kim Jong Un and me in a satanic triumvirate

careful what you wish for.    I reckon your emails and all other electronic bits of information will already be being monitored by the powers that be in these countries.    NK is good at hacking and our friends across the pond are good at everything else including hacking,  

27 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Murty confirmed we received multiple bids from him. 

Also confirmed we're in talks with Alfredo over a new contract. 

Get it right up ye. 

To my way of thinking even in this shitty league in Scotland if a player is delivering the goods on a consistent basis at Rangers then he is proving he is not only capable of playing well at a big Club with big Club pressures, he is thriving on it.  And learning and going on to improve his game to make his overall value to the Club greater and to himself in the longer term.   So its not unreasonable in my view that he should get extra reward for his performances.    There are many at Rangers now, and in recent years who have flattered to deceive but been well rewarded for the illusion they have created of being Rangers class players.......and got away with it.

Give the player a decent pay rise, improve his contract and when it comes to selling him on, insist on getting decent future sale share.

7 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Again, he's the league's top scorer, he's doing his bit, his rocketing valuations suggest others value his ability and potential. Its not his job alone to win us something to say he then justified his value.

As previously, if Halliday Niko and Alves played in a winning Scottish cup team do their values increase as they've won us something?

Who has put the value on Morelos ?

2 hours ago, stewaj3 said:

A new deal is a no brainer. I think we need a fair release clause too. I'm not saying we accept buttons for him but every player should have his price.

I think he is far from the finished article, for me I don't think he is ready for say the EPL, but he's be a good championship striker and those go for 10 to 15 million, so that's his pricetag in my eyes. It is clear he is our most saleable asset. I'd be disappointed to see him go, but it's also clear he sees us as a stepping stone.

No one is irreplaceable and no one is bigger than Rangers. I just hope Alfredo stays and both parties do things the right way, so we get the right price and he gets the right club, until both those that happen he should stay a Rangers player.

You're right in what you say about quality championship strikers reaching 10-15 million from EPL clubs, but there is not 1 EPL club imo who will shell out that kind of money for someone who is from the Scottish Premier League.

4 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Chinese mobs.

Thought these bids were fantasy, did the STV reporter not delete a tweet saying he had info to say these bids were made then apologised to the club saying his info was incorrect ?

Archived