Morelos to leave before the end of February [Rocksport Radio]

Lloyd

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, TT blueteen said:

Thought these bids were fantasy, did the STV reporter not delete a tweet saying he had info to say these bids were made then apologised to the club saying his info was incorrect ?

Other way about. Said it never happened then corrected himself.

3 minutes ago, TT blueteen said:

Thought these bids were fantasy, did the STV reporter not delete a tweet saying he had info to say these bids were made then apologised to the club saying his info was incorrect ?

You’re a taig 

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

You’re a taig 

I'm a taig hmm again a shallow response. I was led to believe he claimed we had recieved a bid then detracted the tweet saying his info was wrong, I don't use twitter so was going on what I read on here, looks like I have missunderstood as getstiffed said, but your first reaction is im a taig ok then you keep thinking that, you will never be right though.

Just now, TT blueteen said:

I'm a taig hmm again a shallow response. I was led to believe he claimed we had recieved a bid then detracted the tweet saying his info was wrong, I don't use twitter so was going on what I read on here, looks like I have missunderstood as getstiffed said, but your first reaction is im a taig ok then you keep thinking that, you will never be right though.

You're also a mong.

3 hours ago, The Mongoose said:

If you want to know what is REALLY happening listen to Rocksport Radio tonight at 6pm. Some VERY interesting revelations coming on Talking Football www.rocksportradio.co.uk

They’re lying

Merged all Morelos threads.

I think it's difficult, RockSport have been pretty spot on. But with all things British Football, when it comes to China it's hard to know what their Clubs will do.

Fair enough if they know Rangers will accept a bid of £********. But I don't think it's as easy as saying 'Cummings will sign for Rangers' for example. 

Just now, Gustav said:

Should be looking for over £10m if leaves awithout us being able to get a replacement

Nah nearer 15million for me, basically giving up second place if we get rid of him with no Replacement

Archived