• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, TT blueteen said:

Who has put the value on Morelos ?

Who were these bids from ?

You're right in what you say about quality championship strikers reaching 10-15 million from EPL clubs, but there is not 1 EPL club imo who will shell out that kind of money for someone who is from the Scottish Premier League.

Thought these bids were fantasy, did the STV reporter not delete a tweet saying he had info to say these bids were made then apologised to the club saying his info was incorrect ?

You cunts are absolutely raging that El Buffalo is attracting more interest than your £400bn superstar. :rofl:

Wouldn’t be surprised if this is all the work of the agent.

According to transfermarkt they have 8 players on their books other than Morelos and the top market value player is £1.22m who last moved 2 years ago.

Little wonder they’ll be trying to get a move as the money from a lucrative switch to China will make a big difference to them.

19 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I’d much rather we kept him tbf, still got a slim chance of winning the league imo, and we’ve sold our best striker and only got Cummings really.

We had a list already apparently

Oh aye keeping him would be my preferred option too. I’m just saying if it’s a choice between £8m and a panic buy now, or £10/11/12m and a replacement in the summer, I know what I’d prefer. 

For what’s it’s worth I think the league’s gone, with or without Morelos. 

48 minutes ago, Siwel said:

They’re quite reliable, apparently Greg Dochertys dad works for them

I accept that gave him a reliability stamp regarding his son’s recent deal. Dont know if his insider knowledge stretches beyond that though.

Just now, NeoGeo7 said:

Wouldn’t be surprised if this is all the work of the agent.

According to transfermarkt they have 8 players on their books other than Morelos and the top market value player is £1.22m who last moved 2 years ago.

Little wonder they’ll be trying to get a move as the money from a lucrative switch to China will make a big difference to them.

I think is work of agent too. I know Yeison Gordillo who plays for the local team I support here has same agent and he is a very good player for us and I am sure he will probably get a move soon to Brasil or somewhere in Europe. 

Archived