Morelos to leave before the end of February [Rocksport Radio]

Lloyd

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

give him what we can afford to pay him on a 4yr deal .rather than a buy out clause .add in a sliding scale percentage of profit of any future transfer 

ie if he leaves in the summer 10pc next season 15 and 20 the following 

this gives him an incentive to stay and still work hard for the team .the better he does the higher his value and the higher his slice of the deal becomes .helps bridge the gap in money he would potentially lose out on by staying with us rather than leaving just now 

win win for everybody 

36 minutes ago, orange&blue92 said:

Surely this puts to bed, any rumours that his intention is to leave

I don’t think he’d want to leave us for China, I think he’d be using that as a yard stick for better money (as discussed at start of the thread) I think the danger we have is us seeing 8-10 million and thinking yes and us being the ones to sell him. 

16 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

give him what we can afford to pay him on a 4yr deal .rather than a buy out clause .add in a sliding scale percentage of profit of any future transfer 

ie if he leaves in the summer 10pc next season 15 and 20 the following 

this gives him an incentive to stay and still work hard for the team .the better he does the higher his value and the higher his slice of the deal becomes .helps bridge the gap in money he would potentially lose out on by staying with us rather than leaving just now 

win win for everybody 

This is the thing with agents. They go around stirring shit with one common cause - money. He's 6 months into a four year contract ffs. Lets be honest here he's no world beater but he has done well. There is no need for the club to tear up his contract and offer him much more money to keep him motivated. The wee man should just keep his head down and keep scoring and improving and get his move down south and to a proper football environment. 

On the subject of agents and contracts where the fuck are Herrera's agents? Wouldnt mind renegotiating that dud's contract. 

18 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Can see his point especially if he was getting offered almost 30k after tax from China 

if we want to keep the top talent then we need to reward them and pay them accordingly 

it also helps us command a premium as he’s tied down to a longer deal so a new contract could suit both of us 

Also show him what happened to Riordan after he went there on 30k/week. 

Us fans need to play a part to. 

The whole of Ibrox chanting "Alfredo Morelos" at the same time would be some buzz for a boy his age. 

Anyone every ask themselves why Larson never left taig park? It was because he felt like a hero with 60k fans thinking he was god. We need to do the same with Morelos to get him feel like a worshipped God. So how about sorting out a Alfredo Morelos Chant as often as possible every time we play? Starting this weekend. It will also show the board what we think of him and hopefully give him a contract that is up with the highest paid players in our squad, starting with our captains. 

We all know this boy is a confidence player. 50k people chanting his name will lift his confidence as high as it could go. No songs about him, just a chant of his name so he defo hears it. 

Anyone agree?

1 minute ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

The whole of Ibrox chanting "Alfredo Morelos" at the same time would be some buzz for a boy his age. 

Anyone every ask themselves why Larson never left taig park? It was because he felt like a hero with 60k fans thinking he was god. We need to do the same with Morelos to get him feel like a worshipped God. So how about sorting out a Alfredo Morelos Chant as often as possible every time we play? Starting this weekend. It will also show the board what we think of him and hopefully give him a contract that is up with the highest paid players in our squad, starting with our captains. 

We all know this boy is a confidence player. 50k people chanting his name will lift his confidence as high as it could go. No songs about him, just a chant of his name so he defo hears it. 

Anyone agree?

There was also 48000 other reasons why Larsson never left the Theatre of Screams - pounds a week!! So moot point for me 

4 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Anyone agree?

He already has a chant of his name, you’re a wee bit strange.

1 minute ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

There was also 48000 other reasons why Larsson never left the Theatre of Screams - pounds a week!! So moot point for me 

Yeah, i get you there. He was also offered more to go elsewhere and never. That's why i said give him a contract that's at least as good as our captain. 

1 minute ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

I'm talking about a MEGA CHANT. The full stadium chanting his name at the same time. 

Like we do every time he scores? The boy even has his own song for when he scores

26 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

This is the thing with agents. They go around stirring shit with one common cause - money. He's 6 months into a four year contract ffs. Lets be honest here he's no world beater but he has done well. There is no need for the club to tear up his contract and offer him much more money to keep him motivated. The wee man should just keep his head down and keep scoring and improving and get his move down south and to a proper football environment. 

On the subject of agents and contracts where the fuck are Herrera's agents? Wouldnt mind renegotiating that dud's contract. 

when morelos signed most of us thought and probably he did too that he was coming here to improve and get in the first team within a year or so. he has overshot expectation and deserves a pay increase 

imagine at your place of work your on half of a guy that just isn't pulling his weight (herrera) your going to be looking for a raise .I know there is a contract in place but showing players good performances are rewarded can only be an incentive to others 

Archived