Morelos to leave before the end of February [Rocksport Radio]

Lloyd

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

You’re mental

Sorry for wanting to keep not only the best forward, but the best prospect at 21 we've had since fuck knows how long. Too bloody long I tell yo that. He's good enough to be part of a team that could stop those fuckers march to 10 in a row. 

22 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

I'm talking about a MEGA CHANT. The full stadium chanting his name at the same time. 

How about each stand takes it in turn to chant his name? That way it will mean more each time we do the mega chant.

Just now, Redwhiteandblue said:

Sorry for wanting to keep not only the best forward, but the best prospect at 21 we've had since fuck knows how long. Too bloody long I tell yo that. He's good enough to be part of a team that could stop those fuckers march to 10 in a row. 

What will we chant for the full 10 minutes each time he’s involved though? 

Just ‘Aaaaaaaaaalfredoooooo Morellllllllos’ or do you have any other suggestions? 

13 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

I know where you are coming from, i 100% agree with you, make the boy feel special, which there's no debate he is.

16 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

And a mega chant is going to stop him going? if an English team comes in and the club accepts a bid he’s off and you can mega chant away 

15 minutes ago, TheBluebells said:

Just ‘Aaaaaaaaaalfredoooooo Morellllllllos’ or do you have any other suggestions? 

Oh Barry Barry

Oh Alfie Alfie, works perfectly.

Honestly believe this wee guy is made of sterner stuff than Murty makes out.  

I fully expect him to continue with the same level of performance regardless of how this whole episode turns out. He does however strike me as the type who thrives on appreciation and I trust Murty to handle this just right. 

Best case scenario will see him signing a contract extension on improved terms to reflect his contribution. 

Hopefully should be enough to see him continue to develop his game right here  with any future value rising accordingly. 

4 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

And a mega chant is going to stop him going? if an English team comes in and the club accepts a bid he’s off and you can mega chant away 

Not saying it will stop him from leaving. But we all know he's a confidence player, so let's get his confidence soaring. Even if its just blowing smoke up his arse. 

26 minutes ago, TheBluebells said:

Just ‘Aaaaaaaaaalfredoooooo Morellllllllos’ or do you have anyC other suggestions? 

That's enough. Imagine 50k people shouting your name? You would feel like a god. 

Archived