Morelos to leave before the end of February [Rocksport Radio]

Lloyd

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Sket said:

Disgrace of a performance from him today. Petulant wee cunt with an attitude problem. Punt him asap.

I thought exactly as you have said above, he didn’t look interested from the start. Looked like he was wearing wellies, the way he was plodding around. Body language was all wrong.

6 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

Sell him now but too late to replace him, I just don't get the wankfest over Cummings at all.

It's bemusing. 

Saying the right things gets you hero status from our support on twitter etc. without actually having to prove yourself first. 

10 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

Cummings will do alright for us in the long run if we get him permanent, thought he was unlucky a couple of times yesterday in and around the box when he came on, he would of put the chances Windass missed earlier on away, I'd have played him from the start. 

I agree bit he' not match fit just now. 

I would have bit the hand off for the £8m for Morelos but he' still young and could proveto be worth more in the longer term. The difference between Cummings and Morelos IMO is that Morelos is a confidence player and needs to score goals or his head drops and finds it hard to get form back whereas Cummings oozes confidence and thrives under difficult circumstances. 

51 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

Sell him now but too late to replace him, I just don't get the wankfest over Cummings at all.

Always part of the plan.

Sell him in Jan the fans demand a decent replacement.

Sell him in Feb the fans can't demand a decent replacement.

King gets to keep the money, and doesn' have to pony up the £7.2m he said we need to get through to the end of the season.

22 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

The fact you want to punt our and the league's top scorer due to one shite performance.

Liam Boyce scored 23 in 34 appearances for Ross County who finished 7th last season, sometimes the answer to lack of goals is staring you right in the face.

Archived