Morelos to leave before the end of February [Rocksport Radio]

Lloyd

all strikers miss chances .all strikers have lean spells.look at harry Kane goes a month at a time without scoring also lukaku has been not scoring much lately even our top scorer of the modern era went through bad spells and missed bucketloads 

give the guy some breathing space he's only 21 as has been said he scored a goal that should have stood yday and this would have painted a different picture of the guy if the officials had done their job properly 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, surfsup2 said:

Yesterday he looked like he did not want to be here felt like a man down.

Get the money before the value drops .

yet he had a perfectly good goal disallowed, yeah a man down.   Windass and Holt were totally ineffective again, its people like that who need to be hunted not a 21 year old who is our top scorer.   

7 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Mental. He had one poor game, same as every other cunt, and still scored a perfectly good goal. I saw absolutely nothing wrong with his attitude yesterday.

too many cunts on here hanging on every word written in the DR and Scottish Sun, the place has more mentalists than the Cuckoo's Nest

Respect to all the posters on here who judge players on their last ninety minutes, Morelos is a fat waste of space who would probably be happier sitting in a Pekingese chow shop pouring noodles down his throat. 

Shame his form dipped cos last week I was convinced he was our obvious player of the season and even better than  Cuadrado and Falcao at their best.

3 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Mate, he’s 21 and top scorer in the league. He also does a lot more besides scoring goals. He’s our biggest asset by a mile and we really need to step back and appreciate that.

I agree that he's our biggest asset and maybe best player, but he's still had his fair share of bad performances, but who hasn't in our squad.

I have no qualms with a 21-year-old footballer who has set his sights on the EPL, good for him as it shows hunger and ambition.  He will not achieve those goals via China which is a place to go at the end of your career not when you are still in the embryonic stage of your footballing life.  

At this stage in his career, he is not worth 8m - if we are being objective here, he has a long way to go. Keep him on till the end of the season, if he develops and improves his hit rate then sign him in a new contract, if not punt him on for decent cash and use it to secure Cummings.

It doesn't really mater what he's worth right now. He's 21. Big money clubs pay for potential these days. Man Utd paid 6mil for Nick Powell after one decent season in England's 4th tier. He then went on to play for them 3 times in the league and no one really cared. 8mil for our top asset and leagues top scorer (in the same league as the 40million golden boy) may seem like a lot to us, but it's actually pretty low ball and risk free to these so called "bigger" clubs with the money. We should definitely hold out for more. 

9 minutes ago, James Rolle said:

Inconclusive!  Would have to see a better quality clip from that angle. I think the video pauses a split second after the ball has been crossed in, I think Alfredo gets it just right. The linesman is late anyway. 

That’s intentional I believe to show when the ball was struck. 

1 hour ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Cummings done absolutely nothing against Hibs Sheep as a sub an fuck all against Fraserborough but he’s to replace Morelos?

If Morelos goal stood which it should have is everyone still moaning like fuck?

The goal was offside never thought so yesterday but seen a video that confirmed it.

Archived