Morelos to leave before the end of February [Rocksport Radio]

Lloyd

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Bluenose-11 said:

Mad you can’t even have a read of the Rangers news on your lunch without having to read grown men argue over who’s been called what on the internet ??‍♂️

Nobody is arguing about it......last night when backup posted his usual vegetative shite he was outed for being bawsburst......that followed a small discussion of remember which posters have been under different usernames or are subsequently banned.....no arguing just a bit of light hearted debate

1 minute ago, hammer93 said:

Nobody is arguing about it......last night when backup posted his usual vegetative shite he was outed for being bawsburst......that followed a small discussion of remember which posters have been under different usernames or are subsequently banned.....no arguing just a bit of light hearted debate

Anyone worked out who @They Gnu used to be yet ?

2 hours ago, gogzy said:

Oh but you have.  Many many times.

Thats just bullshit and par for the course from you.

I have been called all kinds of shit on here and its fine by me cause i dish it out when its needed too, but to my knowledge its never because i am a tarrier.

On 2/8/2018 at 13:50, hammer93 said:

That's exactly what @SirWalterSmithLegend would've said. :hmmm:

I could see this going very wrong for us if we don’t offload him this transfer window. This season is fucked anyway, we have a rookie manager whom doesn’t know how to get the best out of players.

His head is turned, and I’d imagine if he stays, performances will lower and we’ll end up offloading him for much lower than the amount being bid this window. He won’t want to sign a contract extension and we’ll be in a less powerful bargaining position.

I would have taken the offer this window as long as it included a healthy sell on clause.

6 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

I could see this going very wrong for us if we don’t offload him this transfer window. This season is fucked anyway, we have a rookie manager whom doesn’t know how to get the best out of players.

His head is turned, and I’d imagine if he stays, performances will lower and we’ll end up offloading him for much lower than the amount being bid this window. He won’t want to sign a contract extension and we’ll be in a less powerful bargaining position.

I would have taken the offer this window as long as it included a healthy sell on clause.

Unfortunately you may be right, although I want him to stay.  We probably should have taken the offer if it was anything like the figures quoted because even if he does score several more goals this season I doubt his value will increase, playing in this pishy league. He'd need to be scoring in Europe to increase his value and if he leaves at the end of this season that's not happening.

Archived