Morelos to leave before the end of February [Rocksport Radio]

Lloyd

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, theweebluenose said:

Having only Miller as back up to Cummings frightens the life out of me.

Edit: Forgot about Herrera, that kind of says it all.

Herrera doesn't count. Never has. Have Windass that can play there if needed and a good few youth can be called up if in desperate need.

Just now, cushynumber said:

at £11m the debate is not "should we sell him?" its "Is it Windass or Cummings that replaces him"?

Don't buy the whole we dont have enough cover, Cummings is the obvious replacement and I think he will actually do better in the big games and Windass could easily play as a striker.

2 minutes ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Don't buy the whole we dont have enough cover, Cummings is the obvious replacement and I think he will actually do better in the big games and Windass could easily play as a striker.

frankly, at £11m, we just need to find some cover and make do.

11 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

at £11m the debate is not "should we sell him?" its "Is it Windass or Cummings that replaces him"?

Windass n cummings up front candieas right of diamond murphy left, in fact naw just a flat 442 goss n docherty in the middle hwfg 

If they become good up front you are making me mod for a day to eat your words and not any old tuesday mod on a friday 

Just now, born a blue nose said:

Windass n cummings up front candieas right of diamond murphy left, in fact naw just a flat 442 goss n docherty in the middle hwfg 

If they become good up from you are making me mod for a day to eat your words and not any old tuesday mod on a friday 

you wouldnt like it here mate. its a scary place.

Reject until the summer.

cummings can’t play upfront on his own and The rest give me the fear.

get him a new deal and get a few more goals in the second half of the season while we look for replacements.

sell him for 15 when the next Chinese window opens.

1 mil back to the club for the fee .

14mil to the transfer budget plus the 9 mil from season tickets and a potential 5mil from a share issue.

28mil to spend on transfers in the summer = 55

Archived